Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Says He Was At 75 to 80 Percent When He Beat Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joseph5620
    replied
    Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
    He still making excuses...

Garcia closed the show out on him turning his back spitting out his mouthpiece and all...manny at a whole different level
    Spence beat Garcia convincingly and clearly. Don't try to rewrite history. Spence is a whole different level from 2 years inactive and injured Keith Thurman too.

Keep that same energy after the fight and don't make any excuses about age.
    Last edited by joseph5620; 06-14-2021, 03:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• djtmal
    replied
    Getting the pre made excuses ready in case he gets beat by a waaaay past prime Manny I see.

Leave a comment:

• lopetego
    replied
    Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    70% of pac will be enough to beat spence.
    Yeah, but Pacquiao's not even 40% at this point

Leave a comment:

• nino brown21
    replied
    Originally posted by I have no ears View Post
    Spence didn't break any bones or get any fractures from the car wreck, all he did was scrape his face on the ground some, I'm not buying he wasn't 100 against Garcia, it was 14 months after the fact, but if he wasn't, it was mental rather than physical ailments that he's referring to
    While he didn't break any broken bones I'm sure he got whiplash like a mofo though .

Leave a comment:

• Leicesterage
    replied
    Originally posted by ArthurDimes View Post

Adding lean muscle is hardly a good indicator of PEDs lol. If Joshua taking PEDs, he’s taking the wrong ones. Lots of old school guys will argue that he’s fighting to bulky. But his acquired physique is very attainable. Nothing that special about it. In all honesty it’s not the chiseled guys that raise my eyebrows. This isn’t the anabolic era anymore.
    You call this "lean muscle"??

main-qimg-aae03cb6e87995431e7f852dd91b850d.jpg

Leave a comment:

• I have no ears
    replied
    Spence didn't break any bones or get any fractures from the car wreck, all he did was scrape his face on the ground some, I'm not buying he wasn't 100 against Garcia, it was 14 months after the fact, but if he wasn't, it was mental rather than physical ailments that he's referring to

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

But how can you say you know Manny would never refuse something like that when he has already blatantly refused testing multiple times.

In 2009/2010 Floyd asked for Olympic style testing and Manny refused, said the blood loss made him weak during the Morales fight and doesn't want to be drug tested like that.

Then he came back second time around and said okay, he'll do it but he wants a 14 day cutt off for testing and that he wants a clause stipulating that if he tests positive it must be kept secret until after the fight.

This is public knowledge you can actually find the articles with a simple google search.
    You make a fair point. Initially, Pac was reluctant in signing up for Olympic Style Drug testing because it was unprecedented at the time. It was always the responsibility of the commission to give fighters a post fight urinalysis to test them for any banned substances.

However, since the advent of designer steroids where athletes could dope up and go undetected through a simple urinalysis; Now VADA blood testing has become the norm to screen fighters prior to their bouts for any illegal or banned substances like HGH or any type of performance enhancing drug.

Pac has signed up for random blood testing before so he shouldn't have any problems with signing up for it again. I don't believe it would become a major stumbling block for him in this fight from happening.

However, I will say this. If it is proven that Manny can no longer compete with these much younger athletes on a level playing field without the use of some form of performance enhancing drugs. Then he has no business fighting in the same ring with them at his current age anyhow because he runs the risk of getting himself permanently injured.
    Last edited by champion4ever; 06-14-2021, 06:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Doubledagger
    replied
    Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Yeah, that is very true also. They should have VADA testing for this fight however because all Spence wants to ensure is an even playing field. Also, a lot fans have also accused and suspected Spence of PEDS too. So this is his chance to silence those critics as well. In any case, I know that Pac being the man that he is wouldn't object to something like that because he has nothing to hide. I think that it would be good for the both of them.
    But how can you say you know Manny would never refuse something like that when he has already blatantly refused testing multiple times.

In 2009/2010 Floyd asked for Olympic style testing and Manny refused, said the blood loss made him weak during the Morales fight and doesn't want to be drug tested like that.

Then he came back second time around and said okay, he'll do it but he wants a 14 day cutt off for testing and that he wants a clause stipulating that if he tests positive it must be kept secret until after the fight.

This is public knowledge you can actually find the articles with a simple google search.

Leave a comment:

• Akutalee
    replied
    Spence performance was about 70% that is all... but I believe he beat pac and coward will hide again

Leave a comment:

• ArthurDimes
    replied
    Originally posted by revelated View Post

Well, there was NO VADA testing for Matthysse. We saw how that went.

And there was NO VADA testing for Keef. We saw how that went.

There was testing and heavy restrictions for Floyd. We saw how that went.

No, he hasn't popped. But neither has Joshua, who once looked like this:

6p6nXHU.jpg

Just sayin
    Adding lean muscle is hardly a good indicator of PEDs lol. If Joshua taking PEDs, he’s taking the wrong ones. Lots of old school guys will argue that he’s fighting to bulky. But his acquired physique is very attainable. Nothing that special about it. In all honesty it’s not the chiseled guys that raise my eyebrows. This isn’t the anabolic era anymore.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X