Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erik Morales, doesn’t understand why Pacquiao would choose Spence of all people to fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

He chose Spence for the money, nothing wrong with that and Marvin Hagler is deceased, he's not fighting anyone.
    you already said it manny was in handicapped that time plus it's a green pac. we are talking about pac of NOW. he was a complete fighter now with a lot of experience, ring IQ coz he's seen it all. speed and much more power. plus he get hit a tons of hard punches compared to punch that torrecampo landed. look at what he did to his southpaw opponents after that.. they were all massacred.

Comment

Originally posted by blowblow View Post

you already said it manny was in handicapped that time plus it's a green pac. we are talking about pac of NOW. he was a complete fighter now with a lot of experience, ring IQ coz he's seen it all. speed and much more power. plus he get hit a tons of hard punches compared to punch that torrecampo landed. look at what he did to his southpaw opponents after that.. they were all massacred.
      Wtf are you talking about? I have no idea what this ignorance means, does anyone? I stand by my post, Pac is fighting Spence because that fight brings him more $$$ than any other at or near 147.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Wtf are you talking about? I have no idea what this ignorance means, does anyone? I stand by my post, Pac is fighting Spence because that fight brings him more $$$ than any other at or near 147.
        oh my bad i misquoted you with someone.. but pac will fight the best out there regardless of the money..

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Interesting factoid: Rustico Torrecampo was a southpaw. Yes, the first man to knock out Manny Pacquiao was a southpaw.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Now to be fair, Manny had missed weight for that fight, but also, due to the weight miss, Torrecampo had 6oz gloves vs. Manny's 8oz gloves. Also Manny had a VERY reckless style back then, nowhere near what he does now.

But two things to note, is that it was difficult for Manny to find the right angle to land significant shots, due to Torrecampo's fight stance. Manny also would make a lot of mistakes due to Torrecampo's aggression.

Spence isn't going to throw for the fences like that. But there are stylistic similarities in body shots, for example.
          i know it hurts you seeing floyd got mocked for fighting youtubers.. c'mon face it, your idol is incapable of boxing..he looked shlt in his fight with paul.. arum killed the crawford fight that why pac chose spence instead of garcia or any bums.. it hurts you seeing also that pac was chasing more legacy and picking strong opponents unlike your floyd chick..

Comment

Originally posted by blowblow

i know it hurts you seeing floyd got mocked for fighting youtubers.. c'mon face it, your idol is incapable of boxing..he looked shlt in his fight with paul.. arum killed the crawford fight that why pac chose spence instead of garcia or any bums.. it hurts you seeing also that pac was chasing more legacy and picking strong opponents unlike your floyd chick..
            Are you really this stupid?
            Floyd mocked? Yes and deservedly so but don't lie. If Manny had the opportunity to make that kind of $$$ for an easy nights work, he'd jump on it.

Floyd incapable of boxing? Well it's plain to see he isn't what he was but five years ago he ruined your life when he EASILY beat your hero.

Arum killed the Crawford fight because he couldn't deliver the huge purse Manny demanded. Manny moved on to the next best financial option and that was Spence.

Manny isn't chasing legacy of picking strong opponents dumb fa ck. He's choosing the best $$$ option. If the best financial option was Andre Berto, that's who Manny would be fighting. If the best financial option was Crawford, that's who Manny would be fighting. It's a simple concept, even for a complete moron like you.

Are you still having those fantasies where you're Jinkee?

Comment

Originally posted by blowblow View Post

oh my bad i misquoted you with someone.. but pac will fight the best out there regardless of the money..
              Manny fights the best $$$ option just like every other fighter.

Comment

Didn't Bobfather Arum said the fight with Crawford would have happened but that he didn't
                want to take risk in making it in Vegas? The TR boss also said it wasn't Pacquiao's fault.
                This is coming from an old man who have had no qualms in throwing the Philipino man under the bus.
                Which is strange in and of itself.
                Last edited by genrick; 06-13-2021, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Justin Fortune said that Spence cannot be right after the crash, he looked a little off with Garcia and they seen it, I think they made a mistake and Spence will come ready and able.
                  trash talk!! they know what they are against! it's all mind games by them saying that to try and get spence to be out of his comfort zone! to make him feel like he's not himself anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Interesting factoid: Rustico Torrecampo was a southpaw. Yes, the first man to knock out Manny Pacquiao was a southpaw.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Now to be fair, Manny had missed weight for that fight, but also, due to the weight miss, Torrecampo had 6oz gloves vs. Manny's 8oz gloves. Also Manny had a VERY reckless style back then, nowhere near what he does now.

But two things to note, is that it was difficult for Manny to find the right angle to land significant shots, due to Torrecampo's fight stance. Manny also would make a lot of mistakes due to Torrecampo's aggression.

Spence isn't going to throw for the fences like that. But there are stylistic similarities in body shots, for example.
                    Good find! Now I need to find the last lefty he fought and their style. The boxer puncher version of Spence is more dangerous to Manny than the downhill Spence. You have to minimize the opportunities you give Manny because he still probably has the fastest hands in the division at 42 which is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post

Good find! Now I need to find the last lefty he fought and their style. The boxer puncher version of Spence is more dangerous to Manny than the downhill Spence. You have to minimize the opportunities you give Manny because he still probably has the fastest hands in the division at 42 which is ridiculous.
                      go check out the david diaz fight.
                      SweetPbfAli likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X