Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erik Morales, doesn’t understand why Pacquiao would choose Spence of all people to fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Erik Morales, doesn’t understand why Pacquiao would choose Spence of all people to fight

    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

  • #2
    Erik Morales says Manny Pacquiao has a really “complicated” fight on his hands in facing the young, strong fighter Errol ‘Titanium Teeth’ Spence Jr on August 21st...

    Comment


    • #3
      Morales thinks Pac fighting a Southpaw is a bad decision.. He didn't really explain why he thinks that.. But I've listened to an interview of Pac saying he loves fighting southpaws.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Morales thinks Pac fighting a Southpaw is a bad decision.. He didn't really explain why he thinks that.. But I've listened to an interview of Pac saying he loves fighting southpaws.
        Same reason an orthodox fighter can have problems with a southpaw. They are more used to and train to fight righties.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

          Same reason an orthodox fighter can have problems with a southpaw. They are more used to and train to fight righties.
          Well yeah, we all know that, but it's not like that favors Spence who's a southpaw as well. They are both trained more to fight orthodox fighters. So no one gets an advantage here.

          They only have their past fights as basis to see how they faired fighting southpaws.

          Comment


          • #6
            Pac wants to go out on shield. No, not get koed. But to take fights He's not supposed to win. Pac wants the new generation to prove he's past it. Pac needs evidence

            Comment


            • #7
              People are tired of seeing him fight the same type of opponent -
              Shot
              Claused
              No power
              Righty
              All of the above

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Pac wants to go out on shield. No, not get koed. But to take fights He's not supposed to win. Pac wants the new generation to prove he's past it. Pac needs evidence
                Justin Fortune said that Spence cannot be right after the crash, he looked a little off with Garcia and they seen it, I think they made a mistake and Spence will come ready and able.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

                  Justin Fortune said that Spence cannot be right after the crash, he looked a little off with Garcia and they seen it, I think they made a mistake and Spence will come ready and able.
                  Dude. That’s talk. If they were fighting Crawford they’d be saying how he got kd’s by Mean Machine and has no defense etc.

                  Pacquiao will fight his heart out but this is him just going for the most money available after Mcgregor fell out, then Ryan, then trying to extort 40m from Crawford to Spence.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Puzzling choice....

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP