Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeremias Ponce Beats Down, Drops, Stops Lewis Ritson in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    really happy for ponce and my country but fighting like that and with minimal power he has no chance vs subriel
    I agree, Ponce is way too open but Ritson could not capitalise on it because he didnt have the speed or power to do so. Subriel will maul him

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post

Eventually Ritson will end up as a sacrifice for Dalton Smith I think, but we're probably about 18 months away from that
      lool that is dark dude. A sacrifice? LOL

Comment

• Ritson pre fight talk gave away his whole game plan honest and dumb

Comment

• On the plus side Ritson won't have to worry about fighting Josh Taylor anymore.

I know he didn't prefer that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            really happy for ponce and my country but fighting like that and with minimal power he has no chance vs subriel
            Ponce never stops throwing, i like his style. But i agree, Subriel is a totally different animal.

Comment

• Ponce fighting like he's Margarito

Comment

• Ritson is too limited for this level. He should cash out with some good domestic fights then call it a day. He doesn't have any variation, is quite slow, and whilst he has a bit of power, it's nowhere near enough to trouble guys on the fringe world-level scene.
                PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

He's (Ritson) going to score a late KO. Mark my words
                  You words were marked. Here they are for you to swallow. That was dumb.
                  !-1 !-1 Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

• Ref in Ritson's changing room after the fight :

Comment

• Strange that towel incident. The only other time I can remember that happening was Katsidis Vs Earl.

Comment

Working...
                      X