Rodriguez Dec clear

​​​​​​​
          ​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​

Comment

Koolkc107, Rodriguez, KO, LATE
            Koolkc107, Stevenson, KO, LATE

Comment

collective pick em brain power did well. Easily picking the 2.75 underdog.
              Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                collective pick em brain power did well. Easily picking the 2.75 underdog.
                Wish we got Riston Ponce instead of Stevenson Nakathila. Would have def dropped a 5x on Ponce, should have on Pedraza in hindsight but everyone got the method wrong I think.

Mostly was just curious who everyone would have picked in the 140 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

It's very much a rarity for the majority to pick the underdog at all although both Donaire and Browny were picked as underdogs by around 50% (13/25 and 12/25 respectively) only a week and a half ago so I'd say our Pick Em players certainly have a bit of a nose for it if you're thinking what I think you're thinking...

tenor.gif?itemid=8225040.gif
                  I hope plenty of you Gentlemen took this advice to heart... not that you should rely on the advice of strangers when wagering your money of course, but this one was one of the most obvious underdog picks I recall seeing in a long time. Just a shame I forgot to take my own advice.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Wish we got Riston Ponce instead of Stevenson Nakathila. Would have def dropped a 5x on Ponce, should have on Pedraza in hindsight but everyone got the method wrong I think.

Mostly was just curious who everyone would have picked in the 140 fight.
                    Yeah, in hindsight it woulda made the better Pick Em, but sometimes I just have to make the call. I was rooting for Ponce for Karmic reasons but most likely I woulda picked Ritson DEC in expectation of another robbery. Wasn't expecting the Argentine to be quite so relentless... dude 100% made a fan of me. Real good shout, man.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                      Might put a smaller longshot on a Ponce decision.. or total opposite of your pick Ponce in 7-12.
                      I sure need to listen to your advice more, buddy. Hope you did what you said here... I lost half a hundred this weekend between Ritson and the Pedraza vs Rodriguez hoped-for draw... Well, I had been very lucky with Arias, so I'll just shut up and regroup for next weekend...

Comment

Working...
                      X