Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Trainer: It's Going To Be a Bad, Bad Night For Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Trainer: It's Going To Be a Bad, Bad Night For Tyson Fury

Former WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder felt it was a no-brainer to elevate Malik Scott to the head trainer position. The last time Wilder saw action was back in February 2020, when he was dominated and stopped in seven rounds by Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Angry obsessive Edward Hearn influenced rage in 3-2-1....

Comment

I saw the movement drills wilder was doing. What he needs to realise is that he knocked out people because he would plant his feet and throw that right hand hard. The movement will negate his power and he can't outbox fury. Fury by ko in round 10

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Angry obsessive Edward Hearn influenced rage in 3-2-1....
        Nah, not from me. More like I've seen these same quotes in previous articles and they are just rehashed and presented in a slightly different manner to instigate fanboys, haters and cheerleaders into slinging virtual feces at each other.

More posts and clicks generate more revenue. You're welcome for my contribution NSB!

Comment

Lol. Daily dose of laughter
          #1PaperChamp, naranja111 and 2 others like this.

Comment

A boxer is only as good as his legs , if fury has lost them and ages overnight wilder will catch him but not sure fury is quite over the top yet so for me fury’s legs win the day

Comment

Of course they are best friends . Did anyone watch Malik Scott vs Wilder ? I challenge anyone to watch. Two of the sickest deranged boxers in the history of boxing teaming up together. Just beautiful. Two of the biggest black eyes in the sport. Bar none. Please, watch that fight on YouTube. Watch it over and over.

Comment

More likely Wilder doesn’t have early success then reverts back to what he’s always done and goes headhunting. Fury already has a gameplan for that and probably drops him again.

Comment

fury's going to get arrested for manslaughter after the fight, so yeah malik is not wrong here

Comment

Maybe he can teach Wilder how to take a dive before he gets even more brain damage. Hope he is ready to be Wilder's scapegoat, you see how quick that bum turns on his own. How anybody can respect or even like Wilder baffles me. The man has no integrity. Can't wait to see him get destroyed again.

Comment

Working...
                    X