Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: UFC Fighters Don't Have Fair Pay - F--k Dana White!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that's the truth. How am I supposed to hate the guy now, when he's trolling Dana White like this?

Comment

K1 kickboxers are not crying about their pay and they are superior athletes. The overrated wrestlers/Jewdo/Taikwan-poop/WWE/cage-fighters, whatever they call themselves get what they deserve, they are overpaid as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by zod66 View Post
        Fighters and MMA fans are happy alcoholics thanks to Conor and Proper 12 Modelo... just look on Sherdog every fight night they are all drunk and posting what they eating and drinking
        That sounds like more fun than this forum!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          K1 kickboxers are not crying about their pay and they are superior athletes.
          Bruh kickboxing is dead as **** now. K1 is practically Japan only at this point. You might have been right in the 90s/00s though. Then again Reem and Cro Cop were elite kickboxers and MMA fighters at the same time, and the most dominant HW kickboxer ever came from MMA.

Comment

Honestly White runs a plantation camp with the UFC, the only person that has stood up to him has been Jon Jones, White uses his cronies to bat down anyone that has the guts to challenge him. He has been getting away with it for far too long, those contract that the fighters sign is just too watertight.

i feel for them because when they sign it they see the money in front of them, but when they sell big PPV numbers even more than what top name boxers sell and they get like 10% of what a boxer makes I just shake my head for them.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post

Bruh kickboxing is dead as **** now. K1 is practically Japan only at this point. You might have been right in the 90s/00s though. Then again Reem and Cro Cop were elite kickboxers and MMA fighters at the same time, and the most dominant HW kickboxer ever came from MMA.
              All I know is that Jake Paul would not be calling out a real striker from K1. Thats why I say that these MMA Bums are overpaid, after a Disney Youtuber KO's Tyrone Woodley, Dana White should cut UFC's salaries, this is simply pitiful and embarrassing.

Comment

All I know is that Jake Paul would not be calling out a real striker from K1. Thats why I say that these MMA Bums are overpaid, after a Disney Youtuber KO's Tyrone Woodley, Dana White should cut UFC's salaries, this is simply pitiful and embarrassing.
                To be fair, MMA is littered with the unconscious bodies of kickboxers. And either way Jake wouldnt be calling those guys out because there are no actual stars in kickboxing anymore outside of Japan.

I agree though, it would be a terrible look if Woodley doesnt take this little ****s head off.
                Last edited by TMLT87; 06-05-2021, 11:43 AM.

Comment

To be fair, MMA is littered with the unconscious bodies of kickboxers. And either way Jake wouldnt be calling those guys out because there are no actual stars in kickboxing anymore outside of Japan.

I agree though, it would be a terrible look if Woodley doesnt take this little ****s head off.
                  I heard that that UFC rules keep K1 kickboxers and real strikers from kneeing those bum wrestlers on the ground and employing other dangerous strikes ; so these WWE clowns are excelling in the cage due to the fact that pure strikers are handicapped.
                  BoloShot BoloShot likes this.

Comment

I heard that that UFC rules keep K1 kickboxers and real strikers from kneeing those bum wrestlers on the ground and employing other dangerous strikes ; so these WWE clowns are excelling in the cage due to the fact that pure strikers are handicapped.
                    Knees and kicks to the head of a grounded opponent were allowed in Pride FC when Cro Cop (a world class kickboxer in his prime at the time) got KTFO by a 5'9 Ohio State wrestler. He also got soundly outstruck by Fedor in the same org.

Comment

The pay and monopoly is a major part of why the UFC is able to work so efficiently tbh.
                      Yep, it's a catch-22 really. I'm glad boxers are paid well. But UFC gives us much better fights because of the one promoter set up.

I'm going to have to look into just what UFC guys are paid vs boxers. I feel like some UFC guys get paid well, but others seem like 'stars' and only making a few hundred thousand per fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X