Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Promises Bloodshed: If Your Stomach Can't Digest What Your Eyes See, Don't Watch My Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck to Wilder, but holy smokes is this cringe

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Go watch his most recent training videos. You may be surprised.
      I lot of guys look like beast when they are training. Timing and distance against the fighter is a different story. I just hope it is a competitive fight.

Comment

who did this big fraud hire to be his new scriptwriter? what a pathetic fake fraud.

raise your hand if youre stupid enough to buy this wilder fury fake bs rubbish.

wilder and fury intend on ducking Joshua forever, so arum and haymon can control the american boxing market with at least ten more rigged wilder fury skits.

Comment

Look, Wilder got nothing to lose but cause the same upset Fury did by beating him. If anything, a Fury loss would make up for all the cringe that came from the win with his new found fanbase.

I'm hoping Wilder pulls off the miracle and drops a bomb Fury can't get up from.

Comment

Damn! That PBC podcast got me highly charged and hyped for this trilogy bout. I just like where Deontay Wilder mindset is at for this fight. He appears to be both reinvigorated and relaxed this time around. He is leaving no stone unturned. Moreover, he seems very hungry and confident in doing some serious damage in there on July 24th.
            Joeboxeo and davefromvancouv like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
              Fighting angry and emotionally in the ring is not a good thing. Wilder might get beaten up worse next time, or maybe he puts in a better performance.
              Just go rewatch the Deontay Wilder vs Bermane Stiverne 2 bout and just decide for yourself if anger is good or bad thing for Deontay Wilder. Personally, I think it's a good thing for him. It's a great motivator. Anger seems to bring the best out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Ahh those feelings! They make life worth living... Wilder is game and if Fury does not take the fight seriously he is in danger...BUT statisticaly, Wilder is in a very inferior position here, and chances are Fury will easily win this fight because usually the boxer figures the puncher out, the puncher has to make it happen specifically with a big punch, etc.

I also feel the temptation to believe Wilder will like Prometheus did when he gave us fire, defy the math Gods and their absolute banality of probability. Good for Wilder! I say speak of dismantling the Gypsy in the most unsettling ways, and let the Gypsy King do like wise... Get in their have at it and walk away friends whoever wins.
                I will have to respectfully disagree. You are one of the most decent posters that I have ever encountered on this forum but I must say that all signs are pointing to a Wilder victory here. Ultimately is it's going to come down to the fighter who wants it the most. Which is will and not skill.

However, I just think that Wilder wants it just a little bit more than Fury this time. Also, when you factor in that Deontay Wilder had more than seventeen months to recover from the brutal beating he took in the rematch; Therefore, I can see divine intervention at play here.

Had this pandemic never happen then Fury probably would have won the trilogy last year but now Wilder will be fully prepared, healthy and well rested this time. He even admitted it himself in that PBC podcast.
                Last edited by champion4ever; 06-03-2021, 07:17 PM.
                billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Dude, just fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Shoulder Excuse View Post
                    Wilder spends 90% of his days in a dark room with Tupac blaring out of his speakers, rolling his eyes into his head, pacing back and forth, swingingwild overhand rights into the air, thinking up menacing quotes and whispering violent threats to himself, whilst simultaneously urinating on multiple portrait photos of Mark Breland, completely naked, in a pair of Reyes boxing gloves.
                    Lousy comic! Try coming up with some new funny material.

Comment

I’m hearing Wilder looks great. And he will KO fury this fight.
                      billeau2, Joeboxeo and champion4ever like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X