Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shannon Briggs: Logan Paul Can Hit, He's Going To Shock The World!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shannon Briggs: Logan Paul Can Hit, He's Going To Shock The World!

Former heavyweight world champion Shannon Briggs is a big believer in Youtube star Logan Paul. He warns that Paul has surprising power in his punches. This coming Sunday, Paul will step in the ring with five division world champion Floyd Mayweather. Their exhibition fight will headline a Showtime Pay-Per-View event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Mayweather can overcome the huge challenge of Logan Paul, then maybe we can say Floyd is ready for KSI? Or is that a step too far?
    Last edited by Nash out; 06-01-2021, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
      If Mayweather can overcome the huge challenge of Logan Paul, but maybe we can say Floyd is ready for KSI? Or is that a step too far?
      I believe that may be going too far with it. KSI beat Logan so maybe he should get a couple tune ups in before challenging the man that beat the man ya know.

Comment

I dread to think what kind of weird shady **** might get pulled in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

I believe that may be going too far with it. KSI beat Logan so maybe he should get a couple tune ups in before challenging the man that beat the man ya know.
          Definitely, besides, does anyone truly believe that Floyd can overcome Logan, anyway? I think Mayweather has took it to far this time, and maybe should have taken on an easier challenge, like rematching Canelo. Having said that, we saw Floyd overcome the odds in beating that 2 stone, Japanese kickboxer in a boxing match, so I'm not fully writing him off.
          GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

hes got me interested in the fight now

Comment

He's going to have to actually hit him to do any damage. Floyd is one of the all time great defensive boxers. Floyd will see his punches coming from a mile away.
              FinlandsFinest FinlandsFinest likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                hes got me interested in the fight now
                Jeez, you’re easy aren’t you buddy hate to think what Logan and Briggs could sell you on a good day!
                Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

If he has real skill, as a big cruiserweight size guy that he is, of a pro like Lawrence Okolie, sure, he'd beat Mayweather with that length and power.

But he's a guy who hasn't much boxing experience, so of course Mayweather should have it easy, because he'll make himself difficult to hit. And of course, he's a legend.

But this event will sell very well, whether we approve or not, it's the financial profit that's the goal of these events.

Comment

Most overrated boxers ever.

1. Mike Tyson - Bum bully. World champion at 21. Beats Tony Tucker, Michael Spinks, Tony Tubbs (who was a BAD Mofo BTW & beat Riddick Bowe like a drum), & Razor Ruddock & I was one of the people saying, Jeez Mike, don't fight Razor you get hurt.

2. Julio Cesar Chavez SR - Find me a debutant or a journeyman for me to pad my record. Beat nobody.Except a peak Edwin Rosario, a peak Meldrick Taylor, Roger Mayweather (who could damn ass fight), Jose Luis Ramirez( who could damn ass fight), Hector Camacho, Jeff Haugen etc etc etc

3. Roy Jones JR - Avoided the Russian guy, got outboxed by Griffin in his prime, beat a pre-prime Bernard Hopkins, not the prime Hopkins Calzaghe beat, and beat an inconsistent James Toney. Lost loads. Beat Toney, beat Johnson, beat McCallum, beat B-Hop, basically beat every Mofo they put in front of hm!

There reaches a point where I can't even be bothered to go on, Mofo.

4. Inoue - Edged past the shell of Donaire. Beat nobody else.

5. Bivol - No power, boring to watch, will get smashed by Canelo.

Essentially you don't know ANYTHING about this sport & think that being loud & aggressive will make up for your detriments. Sorry, bro, being loud can only carry you so far.

Comment

Working...
                    X