Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Thrilled With Ruling, Aims To Derail Fury-Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Thrilled With Ruling, Aims To Derail Fury-Joshua

Former heavyweight world champion Deontay Wilder is very pleased with last week's arbitration victory - which allows him to secure a third fight with Tyson Fury. Back in February 2020, Fury stopped Wilder in seven rounds to capture the WBC title at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Headline really should be "Deontay Wilder Thrilled With Ruling, Aims To Derail Fury-Joshua -- says Finkel"

Comment

I think he means delay, Wilder is through and Fury gonna destroy this sore loser once again. I also expect AJ to deal with Usyk as well.

Comment

No truth to the rumor according to which Wilder is desperately trying to rescue his last ring walk outfit from some dump.
        brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

Well...Finkel is actually 100% right. I wouldn't blame Hearn for everything though, which seems to be the habit in the boxing world although he did jump the gun a bit, but it was Arum and Fury who, I highly doubt now, wanted to actually fight Joshua.

Comment

Wilder wanted his rubber match the guaranteed in contract the same way Joshua wanted his when Ruiz tried to unify with Wilder. Same concept. If your treat it differently then you’re just showing your bias and ignorance

Comment

Quick, someone tag Robbie! Atleast all of these guys who get on they’re knees and guzzles whatever AJ and Hearn feeds them now can understand that Eddie does lie consistently but loves doing interviews. All to build a narrative, I’ve already said this now Shelly who’s involved in proceedings has told you the same.

Eddie relies on His band of casual trolls to carry his message everywhere. That’s why he drops silly lines such as “ how did wilder and fury sign it so fast” same way he got Ruiz Joshua signed so fast! Because everything was already thrashed out!!

now Eddie has already done the rounds telling everyone how he won’t be dictated to by an organisations, regarding the Usyk fight! Yet Eddie loves a mandatory when Kell brook Had Jo Jo Dan, when Joshua had pulev and Povetkin also.

all narrative building. All because he’s now nervous about Joshua fighting Usyk. Eddie knows Oleksandr is a huge threat. Talking about Ortiz and Ruiz! It’s a farce! Shown his true colours. Everybody and his dog now know he NEVER once tried to make a fight with wilder for undisputed when fury was on the sofa sniffing coca!

”Fury should of paid wilder $15-$20M To step aside”

- Eddie Hearn 2021

”Wilder isn’t worth a percent, he’s worth $12.5M

-Eddie Hearn 2018.

matchroom
              Casuals - 0

Gucci God - 5

Comment

Funny how as soon as Dana wannabe Edward isn't involved a fight is signed in less than a week.

I think Fury's just happy to be getting back in the ring & fortunately it's with someone as rusty as he is.

Glass half full I'm happy there's going to be heavyweight boxing again despite I'm gutted again there's no undesputed.
                Nobody ducked a judge simply ruined it for all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGod View Post
                  Quick, someone tag Robbie! Atleast all of these guys who get on they’re knees and guzzles whatever AJ and Hearn feeds them now can understand that Eddie does lie consistently but loves doing interviews. All to build a narrative, I’ve already said this now Shelly who’s involved in proceedings has told you the same.

Eddie relies on His band of casual trolls to carry his message everywhere. That’s why he drops silly lines such as “ how did wilder and fury sign it so fast” same way he got Ruiz Joshua signed so fast! Because everything was already thrashed out!!

now Eddie has already done the rounds telling everyone how he won’t be dictated to by an organisations, regarding the Usyk fight! Yet Eddie loves a mandatory when Kell brook Had Jo Jo Dan, when Joshua had pulev and Povetkin also.

all narrative building. All because he’s now nervous about Joshua fighting Usyk. Eddie knows Oleksandr is a huge threat. Talking about Ortiz and Ruiz! It’s a farce! Shown his true colours. Everybody and his dog now know he NEVER once tried to make a fight with wilder for undisputed when fury was on the sofa sniffing coca!

”Fury should of paid wilder $15-$20M To step aside”

- Eddie Hearn 2021

”Wilder isn’t worth a percent, he’s worth $12.5M

-Eddie Hearn 2018.

matchroom
                  Casuals - 0

Gucci God - 5
                  Couldn't have put it better myself.
                  Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Wilder will always be a dangerous fight due to his insane power & athleticism.

If Fury doesn't take this fight seriously, he'll regret it imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X