Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shannon Briggs: Fury Can't Sleep on Wilder, He Hits Sickly Hard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    If Fury and Wilder fought 10 times, Wilder would win 1 or maybe 2 of them just based on the fact that his right hand would land eventually. Will this be that 1 in 10?

Fury is going to need to be on it. Wilder has been given 18 months to mentally recover and train to win a 3rd fight and Fury has been partying.

I'm not a fan of this at all but it's the American boxing establishment in action. This fight should absoloutley be In Manchester and it shouldn't be in 8 weeks but it is what it is, Fury and Arum seem to love bending over for PBC and Haymon (I saw wilders name first on the poster... Wtf?) so if Fury isn't ready and gets, clocked it's their own fault.
    Has nothing to do with PBC, or American boxing. Fury previously agreed to terms on the rematch, this is not a new contract. It was Arums decision to go as soon as possible because they had a due date ordered through Arbitration and Arum was hoping Wilder would say it was too soon. Which obviously didn't work. Fury also said he prefers to fight in Vegas/America. But you are correct that this mess is on them. They should have fought Wilder last December, instead they tried to snake their way out the contract. And Fury seems both annoyed and over confident, also seems un-focused for a fight that's just around the corner.

Comment

Wilder has a punchers chance and will be motivated. Still think Fury wins, but it should be fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
        You’re trying to convince us a 230 lb hw knocking out men bigger than him doesn’t have the power of a fighter that weighed under 190 lbs?(marciano). Are u serious?
        You don't think that assumes a lot?

Where everything else is exactly the same then weight is an obvious determining factor, but, when talking punch structure Marciano and Wilder are pretty significantly different. Different trajectories. Different postures. Different powerlines. Different kinematic chains.

You don't think different kinematic chains and so on can overcome a 45lb weight advantage?

Comment

It may be that last year we saw the best version of Fury and the worst version of Wilder. I don't think it's a forgone conclusion.
          Pusnuts Flabble Scrote likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post

Did u see Ruiz Arreola
            Yep but my take is: Ruiz kod aj, aj then won by rinning. Why not a third match now that Ruiz has more mobility? Wilder lost badly yet he gets a rematch even when he never won against Fury.

Comment

Well...one thing's for certain....if Fury loses this fight then we'll know he did something nefarious in that second clash....not saying anything specific but given fury's history with cheating we'll know he did "something".

With that said...I give wilder a very good chance in this fight...even though I think both wilder and fury are huge bums.

Comment

I hope Wilder ktfo Fury I was a Fury fan but he’s bitched out of Joshua fight IMO and he talks too much childish negative **** about everyone he’s not funny no more
                I’m not a fan of boring Joshua but had a feeling he was gonna smash Fury to bits pretty sure Fury felt that too

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post
                  Well...one thing's for certain....if Fury loses this fight then we'll know he did something nefarious in that second clash....not saying anything specific but given fury's history with cheating we'll know he did "something".

With that said...I give wilder a very good chance in this fight...even though I think both wilder and fury are huge bums.
                  funny u say that I saw some vids and close ups definitely his gloves weren’t right and he just isn’t a big puncher for his size

i think for all his true warrior gypsy fighting man talk he’s bitched from Joshua and fked them and the public around for months

Comment

Working...
                  X