Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shannon Briggs: Fury Can't Sleep on Wilder, He Hits Sickly Hard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shannon Briggs: Fury Can't Sleep on Wilder, He Hits Sickly Hard

Former heavyweight champion Shannon Briggs gives Deontay Wilder a very realistic shot of upsetting the odds when he faces Tyson Fury in a trilogy fight. Wilder and Fury fought to a controversial twelve round split draw in 2018. Fury went down twice in the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’m calling fury, but I get a distinct feeling that Wilder’s preparation and desire along with his power may produce a different outcome
    Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

I don't see Wilder winning, but of course he has a puncher's chance, even though his skill level isn't that high.

The guy has a big right hand, but he doesn't hit harder than or as hard as Foreman, Mike Tyson, Lewis, Marciano and Shavers. His power is quite overrated, when you look at who he actually beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
        I don't see Wilder winning, but of course he has a puncher's chance, even though his skill level isn't that high.

The guy has a big right hand, but he doesn't hit harder than or as hard as Foreman, Mike Tyson, Lewis, Marciano and Shavers. His power is quite overrated, when you look at who he actually beat.
        Nah. His power is definitely legit and p4p one of the hardest hitters of all time.
        Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Can't count Wilder out.

These a big men in there. Anything can happen.

I pick Fury again though.

Comment

So hard to call, and hard to pick against wilder when he has that power and ability to wait and wait then flick that switch.

Who also know which version of both guys will turn up? Mentally broken wilder? Fat/lazy fury?

Comment

I think wilder will win this time around

Comment

Boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

Wonder if Briggs is still stalking klitchko
                  GucciGod, LITTLE JOE and like this.

Comment

Tyson Fury is the better fighter, but punching power sometimes? Does not care who the better fighter is etc

This is still not a easy fight for Tyson Fury.

It is not just Wilder's punching power 'It is also his attitude to survive'.

Fact of the matter is, Wilder was losing every single round in the rematch 'But he was still trying to win, even when the towel was thrown in'.

Fury know's deep down, he did not beat Wilder into submission or legitimately knock him out.

But the media has spun this narrative that Fury knocked Wilder out 'Fury has knocked nobody out at elite level'.

Comment

Working...
                    X