Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: St-Pierre Reveals The Rules For The Proposed Oscar De La Hoya Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: St-Pierre Reveals The Rules For The Proposed Oscar De La Hoya Fight

Former UFC champion Georges St-Pierre has revealed the rules for a proposed boxing match with six division world champion Oscar De La Hoya. De La Hoya, retired since suffering a stoppage loss at the hands of Manny Pacquiao in 2008, is looking to return to the ring on a date in September.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dana White is your master, GSP.

You are his slave.
    Thuglife Nelo Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

You are his slave.
      LOL that was perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

You are his slave.
        Oof. Would you have said that if he was black?

Comment

If I were GSP, I would see what legal options I had, even if it’s a settlement to buy out the contract

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

Oof. Would you have said that if he was black?
            People of all races, religions and colors have been and still are today ******. And people of all races, religions and colors have enslaved free people. Look at what the Nazis did and to whom it was done.

Comment

As if Dana White cares if its 2 minute rounds and bigger gloves, he can stop Oscar and triller's plans without lifting a finger or spending a cent, easy work everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

In principle, Dana should let GSP do whatever he wants, its a terrible match up anyway which I wouldn't want to see and boxing/MMA contracts have worked like this forever, so at the end of the I guess I don't care what happens.

Comment

I mean the rules can be tweak a bit cause it was gonna be an exhibition match not a real fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post

People of all races, religions and colors have been and still are today ******. And people of all races, religions and colors have enslaved free people. Look at what the Nazis did and to whom it was done.
                  I agree. But The way a certain dummygraphic act you think it only happened to them.

Comment

White is protecting his product, which is MMA. Probably why he publicly trashed the Paul brothers. MMA is kinda getting exposed how I personally feel.
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X