Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant Eyeing $10 Million Payday To Fight Canelo Alvarez On Sept. 18

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant Eyeing $10 Million Payday To Fight Canelo Alvarez On Sept. 18

Canelo Alvarez is boxing's highest-earning fighter, but there are some things money simply can't buy. Alvarez is the WBO, WBA, WBC and Ring Magazine champion at 168, and the only title missing from his mantle for undisputed status at super middleweight is the IBF belt possessed by Caleb Plant.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think Canelo could skip plant without affecting his legacy by much, if anything. What i would really want to see is Canelo vs Benavidez.
    Greenfield02 likes this.

Comment

And the pricing out begins.... Did we expect anything less... In what world does this fool think he's worth $10 million? I called this as soon as Canelo beat Saunders, truth of the matter is Plant has been ducking Canelo for over a year now.
      Fighter78 and revelated like this.

Comment

That’s equivalent to Crawford’s combined purse against one legged benavidez, and Egidus Kavawhatshisname

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
          I think Canelo could skip plant without affecting his legacy by much, if anything. What i would really want to see is Canelo vs Benavidez.
          You’re high if you Canelo would miss out on this oppurntunity to become the first undisputed champion in boxing history at 168 and the first mesican champion to be undisputed champion.

Benavidez brings literally nothing to the table except being a former beltholder who lost his belts twice to cocaine and being overweight

Comment

canelo takes so little damage from these bums he can fight every 3-4 months

if he fights in september he might fight again in december and pull off 4 fights in a calendar year. Pretty legit for the number 1 p4p

agree with the others i dont care much about caleb plant, hes a fuking bum but whatever it would make canelo a unified champ in his second division so if thats what he wants fine

Comment

That's fair.......
              aboutfkntime and like this.

Comment

PBC can easily raise $10 million for Plant.
                $100 per PPV. Fight will sell 2 M +.
                Go get your money Caleb!

Comment

That # should be met if they fight on PPV and he gets a %.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
                    canelo takes so little damage from these bums he can fight every 3-4 months

if he fights in september he might fight again in december and pull off 4 fights in a calendar year. Pretty legit for the number 1 p4p

agree with the others i dont care much about caleb plant, hes a fuking bum but whatever it would make canelo a unified champ in his second division so if thats what he wants fine
                    Yet Golovkin took so little damage from that Polish uber driver he still hasn’t fought yet..

Comment

Working...
                    X