Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: I'm Going To Whoop Montiel's Ass. He Doesn't Stand a Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is an embarrassment within an embarrassment in itself. You can’t be taken serious as a champion when you’re fighting low level opposition of this kind

Comment

**** I thought I were gonna be funny but y'all done handled it.

****ing Charlos though. Not AB level, but getting there ain't they? Bet he's at least tried to suck his own dick.
      #1PaperChamp #1PaperChamp likes this.

Comment

At least he is being honest, thank you PBC for a Summer of garbage like this.
        IRONCHINHAGLER IRONCHINHAGLER likes this.

Comment

FLY TY come defend your girl
          FLY TY good joke
          Last edited by #1PaperChamp; 05-19-2021, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post

Geez, Kirlkland in the ring with anyone at this point is just pure sadistic exploitation.
            Monteil got the fight by knocking out Kirkland in the first round imagine Charlo and Kirkland

Comment

We all already know this Mall. Why don't you fight somebody who DOES have a chance instead of just talking about them then ignoring them when they become receptive to your smack talk.

Comment

Mall is a joke. Mell has upstaged and surpassed him. He should be trying to be like Mell

Comment

I waited too long for ringside seats, looked yesterday and not only are all the ringside seats gone but all the secondary good seats beyond are gone. Nope, if it ain’t ringside I ain’t going. Living room fight party that night

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Monteil got the fight by knocking out Kirkland in the first round imagine Charlo and Kirkland
                    Yeah, watching that fight and associated commentary, Montiel was supposed to get KO'd by Kirkland. If I recall correctly, Kirkland bull rushed Montiel into a corner and the shot that landed completely discombobulated Kirkland. His legs were shot even before the bell rang.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Yeah, watching that fight and associated commentary, Montiel was supposed to get KO'd by Kirkland. If I recall correctly, Kirkland bull rushed Montiel into a corner and the shot that landed completely discombobulated Kirkland. His legs were shot even before the bell rang.
                      His legs have been shot for a few years now lol

Comment

Working...
                      X