Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: I'm Going To Whoop Montiel's Ass. He Doesn't Stand a Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Yeah, watching that fight and associated commentary, Montiel was supposed to get KO'd by Kirkland. If I recall correctly, Kirkland bull rushed Montiel into a corner and the shot that landed completely discombobulated Kirkland. His legs were shot even before the bell rang.
    lmfao I just rewatched it now, the commentators were literally saying "I don't think it's smart to stand and trade with James Kirkland" and immediately Kirkland got dropped by the first punch

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
      Well for the Charlo sisters do they ever face an opponent who has a chance. It’s bum after bum.

Montiel? Unless it’s Fernando Montiel who’s reincarnated into a prime middleweight then he’s just a boxer with a Hispanic name to catch people’s attention.
      They're from the same Montiel family, if I am not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
        Well for the Charlo sisters do they ever face an opponent who has a chance. It’s bum after bum.

Montiel? Unless it’s Fernando Montiel who’s reincarnated into a prime middleweight then he’s just a boxer with a Hispanic name to catch people’s attention.
        I can agree with you on Jermall fighting mediocre opponents, but Jermell is actually taking risks. He fought Harrison, Rosario and is now fighting Castano next.

Comment

Originally posted by sinca View Post

They're from the same Montiel family, if I am not mistaken.
          Same family or not. If it’s not Fernando montiel reincarnated as a prime middleweight it don’t matter. It’s a garbabe opponent.

Going from this montiel to Fernando montiel is like him choosing one of Canelo’s brother to fight instead of fighting canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

I can agree with you on Jermall fighting mediocre opponents, but Jermell is actually taking risks. He fought Harrison, Rosario and is now fighting Castano next.
            Jermell is alright with his opponents but he still isn’t lighting the world on fire with who he’s fighting.

Comment

Exactly why you picked him Mall which makes this matchup even more pathetic and should not be a Main Event on ANY CARD

Doesn't mean I don't like Jermall Charlo because I do but I'm not some weird emotional attached fans who won't ever be honest about the situation. I will always call BS when I see BS even from fighters I like and this Matchup is COMPLETE BS and a waste of time and he knows it. Even during interviews at the Presser he was all Defensive (then again him and his brother always seem angry and defensive lol) because he knows this fight is Garbage

Next fight better be a big fight, either GGG or Andrade in a unification OR move up to 168 and fight Danny Jacobs finally.

Comment

Bad fight and a massive momentum killer for Jermall.

Comment

And yet he's fighting him... What a joke...

Comment

We know he doesn't stand a chance, that's why you're fighting him. Sad

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

Deveryenchenko was a real good win for Jermall but the problem is the guys before and after. Jermell has been on a run with the two Harrison fights, Rosario and now Charlo. Can't criticize that stretch of opponents.

Comment

Working...
                      X