No announcement yet.

Damn it just hit me that Canelo made his own weight class

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn it just hit me that Canelo made his own weight class

Just to avoid fighting GGG lol. It's really funny when you look back at it now.

It's really funny especially when you realize GGG went 0-1-1 and fell off like no other right after. Canelo won.
    #1PaperChamp #1PaperChamp likes this.

Comment

This didn't occur to you while it was happening?
      NC Uppercut NC Uppercut Zaryu Zaryu like this.

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post
        It's really funny especially when you realize GGG went 0-1-1 and fell off like no other right after. Canelo won.
        Yeah he 'won'

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          This didn't occur to you while it was happening?
          No honestly I never really realized it at the time. I just figured he was kind of a diva but never really thought about why

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

Yeah he 'won'
            GGG looked like he got hit by a truck and Canelo looked like he had too much to drink after a night out. All power shots arent equal and while they landed similar numbers Canelo clearly did more damage.

Last-Word-redo-333-620x450.jpg

And GGG needed 9 months off to recover and came back to a tuneup while Canelo was off collecting belts. Clear as day who landed the more significant punches and who won.

CINNAMON and this thunder ****

EWD8Ct9UEAAtp7_.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post
              Canelo beats Trout, loses to Floyd, beats Angulo at 155 (a weight Canelo campaigned at to duck GGG ???), beats Lara at 155, and then BEATS COTTO AT 155 for MW belt.

These Borat stans whine 155 is MW but when Canelo offered to defend his title that he won - at 155 - they say "NO 160 IS MW".

IF 160 is MW then Canelo never fought at MW so how did he ever duck Borat ??

Their brain hurts from shit logic LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by #1PaperChamp View Post

Canelo beats Trout, loses to Floyd, beats Angulo at 155 (a weight Canelo campaigned at to duck GGG ???), beats Lara at 155, and then BEATS COTTO AT 155 for MW belt.

These Borat stans whine 155 is MW but when Canelo offered to defend his title that he won - at 155 - they say "NO 160 IS MW".

IF 160 is MW then Canelo never fought at MW so how did he ever duck Borat ??

Their brain hurts from shit logic LMAO
                160 IS middleweight. It has been since 1909. Middleweight [160 lbs maximum; 72.7 kg; or 11 stone, 4 pounds]

I don't know how that's difficult for you.
                Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

160 IS middleweight. It has been since 1909. Middleweight [160 lbs maximum; 72.7 kg; or 11 stone, 4 pounds]

I don't know how that's difficult for you.
                  155-160 is Middleweight - which is why Cotto could defend his title 155-160 (155, 157, 159).

Canelo won the MIDDLEWEIGHT title at 155 and offered Borat a fight at 155.

Dumb fucking clowns like yourself whined and clearly are still whining. I dont know why its difficult for you but Ca$hnelo styled on Borat

Comment

Face is not how you score a fight, funny all the same people scoring the Canelo GGG fight for Canelo because of GGG's face, they also say Dervy beat GGG even though Dervy's face was more busted up.

Some people just bruise easier than others.

And Canelo fans can't have it both ways you say that he drained himself so hard to make 155 and that's why his power is so much better now, but if he was so weak at 155 then why was he draining himself there??? Why wasn't he fighting at 160 if his power was a million times better there???

Comment

Working...
                    X