Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Ramirez vs Josh Taylor: Who Ya Got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
    I haven’t watched much of Ramirez. Can he bang ?
    More of an attritional fighter but yeah he can bang a bit too. Old school blood and guts dude, ain't super polished but he'll walk through fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

More of an attritional fighter but yeah he can bang a bit too. Old school blood and guts dude, ain't super polished but he'll walk through fire.
      Awesome! I’ll watch a couple of his fights tonight, get me in the mood for next weekend!

Comment

Awesome! I’ll watch a couple of his fights tonight, get me in the mood for next weekend!
        Watch Postol to compare his performance to Taylor vs the same opponent. Then other fights to watch are against Zepeda, Hooker and Imam.

Comment

Super classy thread, I love this stuff

Comment

Ramirez UD.

Taylor usually has a great engine but he's been very inactive and may have outgrown the division finally.

Look for Ramirez to kill that body and sap all of Taylor's energy in this fight
            Richie_R likes this.

Comment

I feel very comfortable going with Taylor in this fight, I feel pretty confident Prograis is the 2nd best 140 lb'er in the world

Comment

Taylor is clearly in a different class. Fight won’t be close.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Taylor. I think Prograis was the tougher fight. Almost a forgone conclusion imo.
                  Same here…

Prograis would beat Ramirez too.

Comment

Oh, this is in Vegas? Ramirez gets the decision regardless. Taylor and Prograis are much better fighters than Ramirez but he's hispanic and his opponent is from Europe. They'll give Ramirez another MD victory.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                      Taylor is clearly in a different class. Fight won’t be close.
                      How is that?

Pretty even match. Neither has a distinct advantage over the other despite what this idiot posted.

Could see it going either way. Gun to my head, I'd take Taylor.

Comment

Working...
                      X