No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team USA Sends Six Boxers To Tokyo Olympics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team USA Sends Six Boxers To Tokyo Olympics

Team USA is forced to bank on less being more for the second straight Olympic competition. A record-low six participants will represent the U.S. in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics which is due to take place this summer. A year-long delay in the quadrennial tournament came about due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, which also canceled the Boxing Road To Tokyo Americas qualifier which was scheduled to take place this week in Buenos Aries, Argentina.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Danm just two dudes? A w.w and super heavyweight

Comment

Headline looked promising until I realized it’s only 2 males representing. Smh

Comment

Americans getting soft. I had a thread or post around here somewhere on it. I know covid is a thing and stuff, but this has been an ongoing problem in the states. America needs to get their shet together before it's too late.

Comment

War Women's Boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            War Women's Boxing!
            Fcuk off with that noise.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Fcuk off with that noise.
              They've worked harder for it. Props where it's due.

Comment

They suck though. I've watched them since the beginning and they continue to blow.

Comment

Well that fooking sucks. My Michigan brother Joe Hicks been waiting a year & change for nothing.

When they said they were going off of world rankings I knew the US wasn't gonna be sending too many guys. Didn't except it to be only 2 men. This sh^t is wack as fook bruh.

Comment

The men woulda sent a full squad if mens boxing was as shallow as womens boxing.

Respect on the women who made it on the Olympic team doe. They did what they needed to, but lets not act like thats not way less than the men gotta deal with to make it to the Olympics. Shields ain't a 2 time Olympic gold medalist cuz she worked harder than the men. She's a 2 time Olympic gold medalist cuz womens boxing gots the depth of a midgets p#ssy.
                    asgarth likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X