No announcement yet.

Canelo is Ready For BeterBiev. He wins by KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
    Every time Canelo beats someone whom he's expected to beat, his fans say he's invincible.
    you consider beating Beterbieve as being invincible? (I have been a fan of his from before he won a belt,but let's be honest he has tons of flaws,& is 36 yrs old with only the Nail on his resume & went 10 Rds with a last min replacement expected to get blasted out in 3-4 rds tops. (In fairness Daines was a pretty tough hobo unexpectedly)

Comment

good then

hope he fights Beterbiev before it's too late...

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

you consider beating Beterbieve as being invincible? (I have been a fan of his from before he won a belt,but let's be honest he has tons of flaws,& is 36 yrs old with only the Nail on his resume & went 10 Rds with a last min replacement expected to get blasted out in 3-4 rds tops. (In fairness Daines was a pretty tough hobo unexpectedly)
        Not necessarily, but Beterbieve is tough and would be the actual most dangerous opponent Canelo has faced in a long time. My point is, every time Canelo wins a fight that he was heavily favored to win, his fans act like he is some kind of boxing god. How about him facing someone whom he is NOT heavily favored to beat? Haven't seen that since he fought Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
        X