No announcement yet.

Canelo is Ready For BeterBiev. He wins by KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo is Ready For BeterBiev. He wins by KO

Beterbiev is simply too slow and stiff for Canelo at this point. Canelo also hits harder at this point. Ded srs. He would break stiff Beterbiev's face or knock him clean out like he did Kovalev.

that would be a great notch on the belt.

I don’t know about that but i would like to see that fight let’s see what happens after plant.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      Beterbiev is simply too slow and stiff for Canelo at this point. Canelo also hits harder at this point. Ded srs. He would break stiff Beterbiev's face or knock him clean out like he did Kovalev.

that would be a great notch on the belt.
      lmfao cute.

but we'll never know.

Comment

Beterbiev is just too big for ginger

He'd never be able to make 168lbs healthy, like Bivol probably could

and when it comes to LHW, I'll quote Bob Arum

¨Fighting Beterbiev would be unfair for Canelo¨

Comment

The man himself says he's not moving up to 175 but his stans continue to create hypothetical scenarios for something that's not going to ever happen.

Comment

We will never know.

Comment

Beterbiev will be forced to fight off the back foot as the weaker man. Canelo walk down and breaks the skulls of HEAVYWEIGHTS, Beterbiev will not be able to handle his power.

Comment

Callum Johnson rocked Beterbiev and then froze in the headlights. And Johnson is a much lesser-caliber fighter than the likes of Callum Smith and Billy Joe Saunders. Canelo would have a chance and it would be a great, great spectacle. On the face a real David versus Goliath. Beterbiev looks like he has a thick skull as well, so could likely take some punishment.

Comment

I do think he could pull it off. Would be a great fight.

Comment

I don't think canelo would ever fight him

Comment

Working...
                    X