No announcement yet.

Andrade Messed Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrade Messed Up

He should not have been so respectful with the "Hi Mister Canelo Sir, I think you are amazing sir, sir it would be amazing if we could fighter mister canelo" ****.

Should have gone all up in him way Clubber Lang did. But now he will never get that fight.

He should maybe try fighting ANYBODY good rather than going from 30 straight bums to Canelo.

He has never fought another world champion.

His best wins were against Culcay, Martirosyan, and Sulecki and he BARELY won those fights.

He has the absolute WORST resume of any man holding a major world championship belt right now.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
      He should maybe try fighting ANYBODY good rather than going from 30 straight bums to Canelo.

He has never fought another world champion.

His best wins were against Culcay, Martirosyan, and Sulecki and he BARELY won those fights.

He has the absolute WORST resume of any man holding a major world championship belt right now.
      he can`t make GGG and Charlo to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

He's had an entire career to fight champions and has never fought anybody. If he can't land a few specific big fish, fine.

But there's no excuse for going 30 fights without a world champion. Not even a washed up former champ. Not even a blown up former welterweight champ looking for a payday.

Not a singular world champion caliber opponent. Ever. That's inexcusable.

Jermall's resume is pretty thin too but even he has Cornelius Bundrage, Austin Trout, and Julian Williams. And a non-champ like Derevyanchenko beats everybody on Andrade's resume clean, too.

Golovkin has fought Kassim Ouma, Daniel Geale, David Lemieux, Kell Brook, Danny Jacobs, and Canelo twice.

They hand out world titles like candy these days. So to go 30 fights without a single champion on your resume, I assume Andrade is the problem. All the other champions have fought champions. Andrade struggles with guys like Martirosyan.

Find me ANY other world champion out there with a weaker resume.
        Mbuenfe, siablo14 and 786 like this.

Comment

He's had an entire career to fight champions and has never fought anybody. If he can't land a few specific big fish, fine.

But there's no excuse for going 30 fights without a world champion. Not even a washed up former champ. Not even a blown up former welterweight champ looking for a payday.

Not a singular world champion caliber opponent. Ever. That's inexcusable.

Jermall's resume is pretty thin too but even he has Cornelius Bundrage, Austin Trout, and Julian Williams. And a non-champ like Derevyanchenko beats everybody on Andrade's resume clean, too.

Golovkin has fought Kassim Ouma, Daniel Geale, David Lemieux, Kell Brook, Danny Jacobs, and Canelo twice.

They hand out world titles like candy these days. So to go 30 fights without a single champion on your resume, I assume Andrade is the problem. All the other champions have fought champions. Andrade struggles with guys like Martirosyan.

Find me ANY other world champion out there with a weaker resume.
          I thought beating word champions don't matter? Otherwise Canelo would have fought Andrade by now.

Comment

Yeah he should’ve been more assertive, I don’t think he expected Canelo to be so hostile though.

But as the previous poster said, his resume is laughably weak for a guy of his skill set and name. He should be trying to fight Charlo (again) or Benavidez, pretty sure those guys would welcome a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post

I thought beating word champions don't matter? Otherwise Canelo would have fought Andrade by now.
              Canelo fights world champions all the time. He has 19 fights against world champions on his resume. Andrade has zero. Canelo got in there with Floyd, Mosley, GGG twice, Cotto, Baldomir, Smith, Jacobs, and Kovalev and you think he's afraid of a guy who went life and death with Vanes Martirosyan?

Comment

Canelo fights world champions all the time. He has 19 fights against world champions on his resume. Andrade has zero. Canelo got in there with Floyd, Mosley, GGG twice, Cotto, Baldomir, Smith, Jacobs, and Kovalev and you think he's afraid of a guy who went life and death with Vanes Martirosyan?
                And don't forget the guy he BODIED beat Liam Williams TWICE!!! And we all saw how bad Andrade looked against him. Round 9 all he did was grab and hold on for dear life.

Comment

He had an offer to face Charlo on SHO and turned it down to stay with DAZN. His right, but he had his chance as Charlo had his chance to fight Andrade on DAZN.

Comment

For all the years he was with PBC, you would think Uncle Al would have made the Andrade/Charlo fight at either 154 or 160. It never happened. No excuse for that. Now Charlo is fighting another no-hoper this summer. Yawn.

Comment

Working...
                    X