Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbie Barrett
    replied
    Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    Surely If you’re receiving a site fee from the Middle East, you want the money secured by a bank. I know Eddie worked with them before but it’s big business and should be guaranteed. Only an idiot would sign contract without money being secured in some escrow account and in writing.

Didnt Amir Khan have problems getting his payment for his fight in Saudi?
    The fighters guarantee is by the promoter. The promoter take on the financial risk. We know this. So just stop the BS.

Leave a comment:

• deathofaclown
    replied
    Surely If you’re receiving a site fee from the Middle East, you want the money secured by a bank. I know Eddie worked with them before but it’s big business and should be guaranteed. Only an idiot would sign contract without money being secured in some escrow account and in writing.

Didnt Amir Khan have problems getting his payment for his fight in Saudi?

Leave a comment:

• OnlytheTruth
    replied
    Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    E1ERF3oWYAM442H?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

How long before Fury starts crying about mental health as an excuse? We all know it's coming.
    Doesn't get any clearer than that.

Leave a comment:

• PRINCEKOOL
    replied
    I think Fury is just playing games, he knows and understands 'It is him who dictates when this fight happens'.

Maybe it is a gypsy thing to cause as much dis-stabilization as possibly, maybe it is just a Tyson Fury thing who knows.

Fury could be training now, with a date in mind when he signs 'While Joshua is dis-stabilized'.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 05-11-2021, 03:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Robbie Barrett
    replied
    E1ERF3oWYAM442H?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

How long before Fury starts crying about mental health as an excuse? We all know it's coming.
    TMLT87 TMLT87 nubianpiye nubianpiye like this.

Leave a comment:

• Thuglife Nelo
    replied
    Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Joshua is willing to sign the contract, but Fury won't. Joshua is the "business man" though. Why didn't they ask for this at the beginning? Because they know it's BS, they had to think of a reason to pull out. Looks like vast majority of fans see right through it though judging by the comments section on his twitter. Gypsy Queen is being exposed.
    Much of this is ESPN collusion man. There’s middlemen phagg0ts at ESPN/Top Rank insecure for the future of Top Rank. Arum is old, when he is gone, I’m sure those running Top Rank have a worry about their partnership with ESPN in the future.

so they’re trying to milk out Fury’s longevity at ESPN. What’s better for ESPN, growth and more filler wins for Fury, or having another go with Wilder, or rather, compensation for Wilder? I think ESPN and Top Rank are in a rut paying the bill. And with DAZN, nobody wants to acknowledge their position as a stronghold. Fury is afraid of AJ. He just talks crap and his fans eat it up. Just like “BJS is going to Masterclass Canelo for a UD”

Leave a comment:

• Robbie Barrett
    replied
    Originally posted by KP1 View Post
    Every time the news looks positive someone from team Fury pipes up and pours doubt over it.

Honestly starting to think they got ***** slapped in the Wilder situation.
    Joshua is willing to sign the contract, but Fury won't. Joshua is the "business man" though. Why didn't they ask for this at the beginning? Because they know it's BS, they had to think of a reason to pull out. Looks like vast majority of fans see right through it though judging by the comments section on his twitter. Gypsy Queen is being exposed.
    KP1 KP1 nubianpiye nubianpiye like this.

Leave a comment:

• KP1
    replied
    Every time the news looks positive someone from team Fury pipes up and pours doubt over it.

Honestly starting to think they got ***** slapped in the Wilder situation.
    nubianpiye nubianpiye likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Robbie Barrett
    replied
    8:30

"He's a businessman, i'm a ****ing spartan. I don't care about money. I don't care about fame. I don't care about glory, belts, undisputed, being remembered. I care about knocking mother****ers out."

"Tyson Fury won't sign his site deal contract for the Anthony Joshua fight until the money is guaranteed by a bank."

Leave a comment:

• Warren explains the reason Fury will use to duck the fight

Been obvious for months they didn't want it. They were hoping Hearn would fail. Now they are using whatever they can to pull out. He's out in the US drinking with Broner and ****ing about. He knew he wasn't taking it. We'll still have the gullible idiots that say he wants it though.
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 05-11-2021, 12:18 AM.
Working...
X