Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QballLobo
    replied
    I just don’t think Fury wants it.
    He bulked up to beat a one dimensional fighter in Wilder. Once he took away that range and one punch KO punch he had little fear.
    AJ is a more complete fighter and isn’t just there to be hit. Fury can defy win with the right gameplan but it seems he’s not 100% sure.
    After the first Wilder fight he was chasing that rematch hard bc he knew he had the right matchup.

Leave a comment:

• thetruthteller
    replied
    Fury takes nandrolone...gets a pass
    Fury has 0 title defenses...gets called the best heavyweight
    Fury fights Sefari, Pianetta, Wallin and Schwartz...you guys never question his resume
    Fury avoids a Wilder trilogy fight and a fight with Whyte...still called the best
    Fury won't sign the contract to fight to fight AJ for undisputed...you give still giving him passes????

Wilder was a fraudulent champion and he got exposed when he finally fought a decent fighter. Fury is a fraudulent champion who is next to be exposed, but he is trying to avoid this at all costs by not signing the contract and claiming he wants a tune up bum fight this summer. You guys need to stop giving Fury passes
    brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
    I think team fury got done in the wilder situation. If you go watch the interviews Tyson fury did the past week, he was mentioning something about how he’s recently found out that whatever he says on camera can be used against him in the courts, so he’s obviously lost the wilder court thing
    Yeah, I saw an interview with him last week and he said something like 'talk to the promoters and the lawyers because apparently what I say might mess it up.'

If that's the case and team Fury can't do anything until the arbitration thing is settled, why don't they make that clear instead of pretending that they can have the AJ fight next?

Leave a comment:

• Mr Giggles
    replied
    I think team fury got done in the wilder situation. If you go watch the interviews Tyson fury did the past week, he was mentioning something about how he’s recently found out that whatever he says on camera can be used against him in the courts, so he’s obviously lost the wilder court thing
    786 786 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Marchegiano
    replied
    Always some problem with getting Joshua to fight an undisputed. Never Joshua's fault though. Everyone is scared of AJ except old men and no hopers.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    E1ERF3oWYAM442H?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

How long before Fury starts crying about mental health as an excuse? We all know it's coming.
    I've been critical of both sides but completely agree with AJ here. Stop talking about it and get it done or move on, AJ's spot on, we're all tired of this.

Leave a comment:

• tonysoprano
    replied
    Who has he ever knocked out? He barely scratched Klitschko and Wilder was pulled out by his corner.

He couldn't knock out Sefer Seferi or Rich Pianeta.

He's full of ****.

Leave a comment:

• davefromvancouv
    replied
    You keep ignoring the obvious: Wilder arbitration.
    The contract was never expired.
    The arbitration is binding.
    Can take up to 6 months.
    It has only been 5...

Leave a comment:

• nixxter
    replied
    Pretty sure there are guarantees for the money in the contract and it's a binding contract. Now Fury is asking for banking guarantees, basically requiring the money to be put in escrow.

Considering the sum and the already complicated site agreement that could delay things another week or two, and is actually unusual and unnecessary. The Saudi state and royal family are bankrolling this thing, not some random Middle East investor.

Leave a comment:

• Monzon99
    replied
    Fury is mayweathering Joshua!

Just a matter of time before 12 personalities Fury confesses on video "yeah but I'm a rich coward!"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X