No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Opens As -600 Favorite Versus Caleb Plant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

The angels won’t help you, and God don’t care about your love for Trump. God and Jesus only appreciate true Champions like Canelo helping kids and those with cancer as well as rebuilding community villages.
    canelo is a fake, a cheater, constantly committing sin without care. no amount of fake charity PR work will matter only submitting himself fully to God and his teachings. God's love can't be bought with acts of fake PR charity. u and ur steroid freak hero need to pick up a bible and learn something u absolute blasphemer.
    Last edited by Divine Hammer; 05-11-2021, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post

canelo is a fake, a cheater, constantly committing sin without care. no amount of fake charity PR work will matter only submitting himself fully to God and his teachings. God's love can't be bought with acts of fake PR charity. u and ur steroid freak hero need to pick up a bible and learn something u absolute blasphemer.
      God forbids h0m0 love for Trump. Trumpirians 1:4:16

“Thou shall not hate on Canelo while envying ‘white supremacy’ considering that the testaments were founded by Semitic peoples of the Middle East (aka old school Hebrew/proto-Islamic people of Brown skin).”

Comment

God forbids h0m0 love for Trump. Trumpirians 1:4:16

“Thou shall not hate on Canelo while envying ‘white supremacy’ considering that the testaments were founded by Semitic peoples of the Middle East (aka old school Hebrew/proto-Islamic people of Brown skin).”
        u are just the filthiest of the filth. get lost punk. im not going to continue entertaining ur complete and utter insanity.

canelo is a cheating steroid punk. deal with it.

Comment

u are just the filthiest of the filth. get lost punk. im not going to continue entertaining ur complete and utter insanity.

canelo is a cheating steroid punk. deal with it.
          Divine H0m0

Comment

u are such a dunce. 168 division is weak!!! who has plant beaten???? looked mediocre his last fight.

canelo was underdog against ggg. would be underdog against beterbiev too.

benavidez and bivol won't be huge underdogs like saunders, yildirm, fielding or plant either.

get a grip u frickin commie slime.
            Didn’t I tell you to get the fuxxk outta here you nasty inbred piece of ****tt. Boxing is not for you you dirty Nazi cuunnt.

Comment

Divine H0m0
              DegenerateScumlife Nelo

Comment

Originally posted by Skillz12 View Post

Didn’t I tell you to get the fuxxk outta here you nasty inbred piece of ****tt. Boxing is not for you you dirty Nazi cuunnt.
                u and thuglife nelo are pure filth and belong in the trash with ur filth mouth and blaspheming ways. get lost! the both of u!

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  168 is a weak division (aside from Benavidez) and that’s why canelo is there. By comparison , the best fighters at middle weight Would easily beat the fighters at 168 the Canelo has faced so far.
                  That is your opinion.

I think Saunders beats Charlo and Andrade,

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Sure won't be even on the betting odds.
                    No more than likely not but I'm not banking on the odds I'm taking what I see into account. Benavidez is on the up swing and taking into consideration he has been a jackass on more than 1 occasion in his career I'll look past that and see it for what it is. Benavidez is a monster in the ring. He isnt the hardest puncher at the weight but neither is Canelo. He has hand speed, combination punching a wicked change up. Dont get it twisted I'm not saying he blows Canelo out or even wins I am saying it will be an amazing fight to witness IF it happens. That's a big if too.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

That is your opinion.

I think Saunders beats Charlo and Andrade,
                      And that’s your opinion but I highly doubt it. Especially when you consider that Saunders was supposed to fight Andrade and chose to cheat and get himself out of the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X