No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Opens As -600 Favorite Versus Caleb Plant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    168 is a weak division (aside from Benavidez) and that’s why canelo is there. By comparison , the best fighters at middle weight Would easily beat the fighters at 168 the Canelo has faced so far.
    Would you bet on Charlo to beat Benavidez?

Would you bet on Andrade to beat BJS?

Would you bet on Murata to beat Plant?

Would you bet on GGG to beat Canelo?

I'm just asking honestly

Not to say that Melikuziev, Berlanga and Morrell are coming up quickly and Bivol might move down for that big payday.

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post
      If I was Plant, I would not take this fight. But if you are going to take it, do not give up your belt without a fight. This means you insist on getting fair pay (remember that Billy Ho only took $2 million to Canelo's $25 million), you pick the venue, you pick the ring size, you pick the gloves, you pick the promoter, make Canelo come on fox PPV. No revenue sharing with DAZN.

Caleb needs to realize that he has Canelo's golden ticket so he has the negotiation power now.; Too many of these fighters give into Canelo's ridiculous demands just for a payday.
      and when the fight bombs on PPV Plant takes home 50$ dollars. the fight has to be on DAZN they are the only ones willing to overpay.

Comment

How can people not see that Plant is better than Saunders and or Smith is beyond me! Now, I'm not saying Caleb will win, but...I definitely think he has a better chance.

Comment

The Ashland City, Tennessee native—who now fights out of Las Vegas—has made three successful title defenses, including a 12-round shutout over former titlist Caleb Plant this past January in Los Angeles.
          Jake, you did it again.

Comment

Alveroid keeps fighting soft British boxers. Let's see how he does against Beneveatez or Bivol. Even Charlo would be a decent fight

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              My preferred betting app has it -1200 Canelo, Plant +670.
              What app? Gonna bet on Plant

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                How can people not see that Plant is better than Saunders and or Smith is beyond me! Now, I'm not saying Caleb will win, but...I definitely think he has a better chance.
                point us to the fights that show that , fegenbuntz? mike subway lee? the face first uzcategui. he fouht nobody

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post

Would you bet on Charlo to beat Benavidez?

Would you bet on Andrade to beat BJS?

Would you bet on Murata to beat Plant?

Would you bet on GGG to beat Canelo?

I'm just asking honestly

Not to say that Melikuziev, Berlanga and Morrell are coming up quickly and Bivol might move down for that big payday.
                  I clearly wrote that the division is weak aside from Benavidez and said the best at 160 would beat the guys that canelo has faced so far at 168. So this means fielding, smith, Yidilgrim and Saunders. I’d pick charlo, Andrade, ggg, to beat them all for sure and actually think Derveyenchenko and the newly moved up to middle weight old man Lara to beat them as well.

Cigar likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post

point us to the fights that show that , fegenbuntz? mike subway lee? the face first uzcategui. he fouht nobody
                    valid point. Now point to the fights that prove otherwise. Isn’t Saunders best win against a face first lemieux? Isn’t smiths best win against a washed up Groves who’s best known for getting knocked out in front of 1 million people at wembley?

Comment

Incredible run???? Lol, gimme a break.

Comment

Working...
                      X