Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Opens As -600 Favorite Versus Caleb Plant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Benavidez, charlo, andrade etc... All underdogs

    Comment


    • #42

      Comment


      • #43
        Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
        It’ll be refreshing when Canelo fights someone that isn’t a 6-1 underdog.
        The odds reflect Canelo's ability not his opponents. He's the best in the sport.

        Comment


        • #44
          another huge mismatch for canelo in this completely weak 168 division. won't fight beterbiev. won't fight bivol. wouldn't rematch ggg. won't fight benavidez.

          booorinnnnggggggggggggg

          Comment


          • #45
            Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

            The odds reflect Canelo's ability not his opponents. He's the best in the sport.
            u are such a dunce. 168 division is weak!!! who has plant beaten???? looked mediocre his last fight.

            canelo was underdog against ggg. would be underdog against beterbiev too.

            benavidez and bivol won't be huge underdogs like saunders, yildirm, fielding or plant either.

            get a grip u frickin commie slime.

            Comment


            • #46
              Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post

              u are such a dunce. 168 division is weak!!! who has plant beaten???? looked mediocre his last fight.

              canelo was underdog against ggg. would be underdog against beterbiev too.

              benavidez and bivol won't be huge underdogs like saunders, yildirm, fielding or plant either.

              get a grip u frickin commie slime.
              Divine Hammer in his pink shorts by the computer be like:

              Skillz12 likes this.

              Comment


              • #47
                Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

                Divine Hammer in his pink shorts by the computer be like:
                ur scum and u will always be scum. punk.

                Comment


                • #48
                  Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post

                  u are such a dunce. 168 division is weak!!! who has plant beaten???? looked mediocre his last fight.

                  canelo was underdog against ggg. would be underdog against beterbiev too.

                  benavidez and bivol won't be huge underdogs like saunders, yildirm, fielding or plant either.

                  get a grip u frickin commie slime.
                  Oh the much bigger fighters would have shorter odds? You don't say. Why do they have weight divisions again? If he beat those guys you'd be saying he should fight CW's. Give it a rest.

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

                    Oh the much bigger fighters would have shorter odds? You don't say. Why do they have weight divisions again? If he beat those guys you'd be saying he should fight CW's. Give it a rest.
                    canelo KO'ed kovalev cold. he outweighed kovalev. he's build like tyson with all the roids he's taking. he's not small. give me a break. u really are a dunce hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah ah

                    and callum smith was much taller and just as big weight wise compared to canelo. yet was a big underdog.
                    Last edited by Divine Hammer; 05-11-2021, 02:59 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #50
                      Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post

                      ur scum and u will always be scum. punk.
                      The angels won’t help you, and God don’t care about your love for Trump. God and Jesus only appreciate true Champions like Canelo helping kids and those with cancer as well as rebuilding community villages.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP