Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about Canelo setting a condition to Charlo and Andrade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genrick View Post
    That's just how it is with these current crop of motherfkrs.
    They all want the easy route to the winning lottery number without even buying a ticket.
    Canelo is just one fighter and all these motherfkrs want a piece of him.
    Charlo, Andrade, Plant, Benavidez, GGG, they're not fighting one another.
    They'd rather wait for their turn and fight scrubs meanwhile.
    They'll never fight each other doe. It is what it is in this day and age. Fight mediocre fighters and wait for the big pay to come.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Or just fight Andrade who I think he would beat and potentially STOP! I say Line them up and fight them up...WHY THE F%CK NOT!?!

We didn't ask BJS to fight Callum Smith or vice-versa first for a shot at Canelo so yeah forget all these Obstacles! I'm a fan of Canelo myself BUT some of his other fans go into Mama Bear Protection mode anytime certain names are brought up for him to fight. NO! Not "Favorite Fighter Protection Program" here! Canelo vs Andrade, Charlo, Benavidez and hell whoever Unifies 175 (Joe Smith, Beterbiev or Bivol) jump up and take all their belts. If your favorite fighter is as good as you say then YES you should want to see him in all these fights because you KNOW he is going to beat them all right? OK So Lets Go! After he unifies with Plant then it is time for these fights to get done and I think Canelo will do them
      canelo is the one being protected now ??? jesus, he is the only one fighting other champions... is only fair to ask "all fighters to step it up" not just canelo...

Comment

Thing is, it is not for Hearn/DAZN do decide where the Plant/Alvarez will happen.
        Canelo alone and his team decides where that fight would go. He can even stop that fight.
        So why not take that fight to PBC with the condition that they take Andrade as well for Charlo?
        And promise to fight the winner. Forget whatever truckloads of money DAZN offers.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post

canelo is the one being protected now ??? jesus, he is the only one fighting other champions... is only fair to ask "all fighters to step it up" not just canelo...
          Read the post again! Nobody said that...HOWEVER I did point out some FANS who seem to be afraid of him fighting certain fighters and always want to redirect those fighters to fight somebody else while when it comes to fighters they know for sure he can beat with no problem nobody Asked Fielding, Yildirim, Callum, BJS to fight somebody else first before fighting Canelo...WHY? Because they knew Canelo would win those fights Easily

Comment

So now we have this:

Hearn: Making Canelo-Plant Not Complicated; DAZN, FOX Will Make Huge Offers

If I were Canelo I'll take the Caleb Plant to whichever network/platform that could deliver this one condition:

Make the Andrade vs Charlo fight and I signed a pledge to fight the winner.

Even better if it is added as main undercard to the Canelo-Plant fight.
            Hearn is always chatting BS. CaneloPlant is going to be very difficult to make. Why? Because in a bidding war DAZN would probably win the right to stage that fight. PBC knowing they cannot win a bidding war wouldn’t enter into one.

Hearn is trying to put PBC/FOX/SHO on the spot here, but it’s not going to work. PBC would try and use a Plant fight to get Canelo over to their side without entering into a war.

Obviously Canelo isn’t one of these slaves over at PBC and that’s where they would find it difficult, so I don’t think this fight happens.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

Read the post again! Nobody said that...HOWEVER I did point out some FANS who seem to be afraid of him fighting certain fighters and always want to redirect those fighters to fight somebody else while when it comes to fighters they know for sure he can beat with no problem nobody Asked Fielding, Yildirim, Callum, BJS to fight somebody else first before fighting Canelo...WHY? Because they knew Canelo would win those fights Easily
              i can answer you as a canelo fan my self, im tired fo every self entitled fighter demanding a canelo fight when they do nothing to help the cause...
              canelo can take a soft touch here and there, he earned that the hard way, but why should canelo move out of his unification plan to give andrade a fight that brings nothing to the table for canelo? i think is only fair to ask the rest of the fighters to step up his game instead of just waiting for a canelo call, and this is not just about andrade, all others are doing really nothing ...

Comment

condition should be:

Charlo vs Demetrius
                and
                Plant vs Benevidez

then we have a fall fight and Cinco de mayo build up.

Comment

These two don`t even take big risks at 160. Charlo already turned down Canelo fight. he doesn`t want it at all.

Comment

They (Charlo/Andrade) fight and Alvarez fights the winner.
                    Forget the stupid Montiel fight, Andrade is available and is willing to fight on PBC.

Plant is presumably Canelo's next fight, which will probably take place late this year.
                    So then make the Andrade vs Charlo fight at least one week apart from the Plant fight.

Andrade/Charlo winner vs Saul Alvarez takes place next year Cinco de Mayo.
                    What a novel idea. That’s what they USED TO DO in boxing. Now their “protected” till their old men, then get a big fight. By then they are PAST THEIR PRIME.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                      I thought Eubank was going to stick with PBC and fight Charlo...better than Montiel at least. not sure what happens there
                      If there’s much to learn about Eubank’s career is he doesn’t stay in one place too long, especially with a tough fight on the horizon. I’ll be surprised if he’s with Sauerland in 3 fights time, unless they keep feeding him easy fights.

I’m amazed he went into the WBSS actually, but I think it’s only because every fighter got paid well, so it was guaranteed decent money, with no real killers in the mix. Eubank was betting favourite going in. Smith hadn’t fought anyone going in to it and Groves had lost a few times before. Had there been some fresher or more established fighters at the time, he wouldn’t have entered, I’m certain of that.

As it turns out, he couldn’t get past a faded groves anyway. So the rest of his career will be safe fights and then run away from a tough fight when it’s presented, as usual. That’s why he ran from Matchroom when the GGG contract was ready to be signed, then PBC when the Charlo fight was being talked about.

Comment

Working...
                      X