Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Making Canelo-Plant Not Complicated; DAZN, FOX Will Make Huge Offers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Making Canelo-Plant Not Complicated; DAZN, FOX Will Make Huge Offers

ARLINGTON, Texas - Eddie Hearn doesn't anticipate negotiations for a Canelo Alvarez-Caleb Plant fight to become complicated. The British promoter expects Alvarez's position as a fighter who isn't contractually bound to a network or a streaming service to make matters easier. Hearn envisions DAZN, which has streamed Alvarez's past six fights, and FOX, which has televised Plant's past four fights, to make "huge" offers to land their super middleweight title unification fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo is not messing. He’s trying to stay busy.
    krazy_d3 krazy_d3 Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

The FOX shoulder programming will be the best we have seen since HBO

Comment

I don't know....huge offers? Plant isn't a big name. It's only noteworthy because Canelo is attempting to unify the division. I'm not sure the fight is any more competitive than Canelo vs BJS or Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
          Canelo is not messing. He’s trying to stay busy.

now if only we can get him vs an opponent we want.

Jermall Charlo

Comment

canelo will be offered 2 very lucrative big fight deals from both sides, plant-ggg from dazn and plant-charlo from fox, higger bidder takes it...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
              canelo will be offered 2 very lucrative big fight deals from both sides, plant-ggg from dazn and plant-charlo from fox, higger bidder takes it...
              I'd much rather see plant-charlo than a third Golovkin fight.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
                I don't know....huge offers? Plant isn't a big name. It's only noteworthy because Canelo is attempting to unify the division. I'm not sure the fight is any more competitive than Canelo vs BJS or Smith.
                pbc already offered canelo 75mil for plant-charlo-yirdim in the past, but 3 fight deal was too long of a deal for canelo at the time.. being on ppv allows for bigger offers plus now that they can have full live gates thats also a good amount of cash if it goes to vegas...
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Al Haymon has his chance to Swoop Canelo from DAZN, all the big fights at 168 are on rhe PBC side, Canelo/Plant then Canelo/Benavidez after

Comment

I do think we’ll see him on Fox for the next couple. Taking a deal with Fox/PBC opens the door for much better matchups down the road.

Comment

Working...
                    X