Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Stoppage of Saunders Reignites Boxing Debate About Quitting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post

You are officially the poster child for ignorance...

you just said to me “educate yourself on subdural hematoma’a the injury BJS has”..... and then ranted and raved about me being ignorant and a simpleton? Uhhh...Well....

this is embarrassing for you because a SUBDURAL HEMETOMA is a brain injury, this is from Johns Hopkins University:

“Subdural hematomas occur when a blood clot forms underneath the skull and underneath the dura, but outside of the brain. These can form from a tear in the veins that go from the brain
    to the dura, or from a cut on the brain itself”

Saunders has a MAXILLARY FRACTURE, a facial fracture...
    Geeze I thought I was the simpleton?
    And I thought I was ignorant and uneducated?

You old, fat, demented ****....you just ranted and raved about my ignorance, called me a simpleton , SENT ME QUOTES (the irony ‍♂️) and TOLD ME TO GO EDUCATE MYSELF when factually you just spewed 100% BULL**** from your pedophile mouth...Wow, that’s embarrassing as hell!

Hey old man, take this HARD L, and next time you might want to take your own advice because it’s “Its better to remain quiet and thought to be ignorant than to open your mouth and remove all doubt”.... ain’t that the truth!

And you just proved you are the most ignorant person on this forum.... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Oh man I can’t believe this!
    ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️
    No you literally did. I swear I wish we could vote you casual no nothings completely off these forums. I couldn’t rub a single cell together and form an amoeba to make up the lack of gray matter between your ears. I said you should not open your C 0 c k holster unless addressed. Go look up fractured orbital bone and subdural hematoma you smack t a r d. Oh and Google is free. Did I need to tell you that as well? Now run off before I bend you over, paint t I tt ies on your back and go to town.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
      No you literally did. I swear I wish we could vote you casual no nothings completely off these forums. I couldn’t rub a single cell together and form an amoeba to make up the lack of gray matter between your ears. I said you should not open your C 0 c k holster unless addressed. Go look up fractured orbital bone and subdural hematoma you smack t a r d. Oh and Google is free. Did I need to tell you that as well? Now run off before I bend you over, paint t I tt ies on your back and go to town.
      I did read up on it AND YOURE WRONG!
      you are also ignorant, uneducated, a pedophile, old and a h0mo, and can’t fight to save your life...watching you throw a punch is like watching a queer try and swat a fly...

You said billy joe Saunders had a Subdural Hematoma and that I should educate myself on it....the irony (Facepalm).

he has a Maxillary Fracture....A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TYPE OF INJURY.
      YOU ARE WRONG!
      YOU ARE UNEDUCATED!
      YOU ARE IGNORANT!

Medical Fact: Subdural Hematoma is bleeding around the brain.
      Maxillary Fractures are facial fractures.
      billy joe saunders has Maxillary Fractures.

YOU ARE WRONG!

The irony of you telling me to go educate myself only to be proven completely wrong is almost to much....you are cringe, fat, can’t fight and here’s some advice again since your still REFUSING YOU ARE 100% DEAD WRONG...Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt!

Now listen you demented old man, quit with the h0m0sexual oriented threats (really weird, but you were in the army) and before you open your mouth and pretend to know what you’re talking about GO ON GOOGLE ITS FREE.

Comment

I did read up on it AND YOURE WRONG!
        you are also ignorant, uneducated, a pedophile, old and a h0mo, and can’t fight to save your life...watching you throw a punch is like watching a queer try and swat a fly...

You said billy joe Saunders had a Subdural Hematoma and that I should educate myself on it....the irony (Facepalm).

he has a Maxillary Fracture....A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TYPE OF INJURY.
        YOU ARE WRONG!
        YOU ARE UNEDUCATED!
        YOU ARE IGNORANT!

Medical Fact: Subdural Hematoma is bleeding around the brain.
        Maxillary Fractures are facial fractures.
        billy joe saunders has Maxillary Fractures.

YOU ARE WRONG!

The irony of you telling me to go educate myself only to be proven completely wrong is almost to much....you are cringe, fat, can’t fight and here’s some advice again since your still REFUSING YOU ARE 100% DEAD WRONG...Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt!

Now listen you demented old man, quit with the h0m0sexual oriented threats (really weird, but you were in the army) and before you open your mouth and pretend to know what you’re talking about GO ON GOOGLE ITS FREE.

Here we go once again, Jarhead isn’t Army simpleton. Again a simple Google search indicates that, as well as his injury. Since it’s now established you’re a kid and have no life experience I’ll leave your lack of any intelligence to just that; I’m arguing with a child. ****? Naw bro you’re the taker on this end. Now run along and go play with your friends.

Comment

Here we go once again, Jarhead isn’t Army simpleton. Again a simple Google search indicates that, as well as his injury. Since it’s now established you’re a kid and have no life experience I’ll leave your lack of any intelligence to just that; I’m arguing with a child. ****? Naw bro you’re the taker on this end. Now run along and go play with your friends.
          Once again....YOU ARE WRONG! YOU ARE IGNORANT! GO EDUCATE YOURSELF!

For the 5th time....SAUNDERS DOES NOT HAVE BLEEDING ON THE BRAIN (KNOWN AS A SUBDURAL HEMETOMA) HE HAS MAXILLARY FRACTURES (FACIAL FRACTURES)

YOU ARE WRONG!
          YOU ARE IGNIRANT!
          YOU NEED TO EDUCATE YOURSELF!
          GOOGLE IS FREE DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR C0Ck SUCKING MOUTH!

YOU ARE WRONG!

Comment

Once again....YOU ARE WRONG! YOU ARE IGNORANT! GO EDUCATE YOURSELF!

For the 5th time....SAUNDERS DOES NOT HAVE BLEEDING ON THE BRAIN (KNOWN AS A SUBDURAL HEMETOMA) HE HAS MAXILLARY FRACTURES (FACIAL FRACTURES)

YOU ARE WRONG!
            YOU ARE IGNIRANT!
            YOU NEED TO EDUCATE YOURSELF!
            GOOGLE IS FREE DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR C0Ck SUCKING MOUTH!

YOU ARE WRONG!
            Did I say he had bleeding on the brain? No I didn’t. I never said that in any post. I stated that had he continued such that you wanted him to he could have EASILY developed a subdural hematoma and died. It’s MUCH easier to receive such an injury once the orbital is cracked. Shall we rehash opening statements as a reminder of your comparison to a broken jaw and a fractured orbital? Now, go shine my shoes because you obviously lack reading comprehension as well. 8th grade I’m guessing?

Comment

It is what it is. You would quit too if half your skull was broken by the power of Cinnamon Crunch

Comment

Did I say he had bleeding on the brain? No I didn’t. I never said that in any post. I stated that had he continued such that you wanted him to he could have EASILY developed a subdural hematoma and died. It’s MUCH easier to receive such an injury once the orbital is cracked. Shall we rehash opening statements as a reminder of your comparison to a broken jaw and a fractured orbital? Now, go shine my shoes because you obviously lack reading comprehension as well. 8th grade I’m guessing?

You asked me if I heard of subdural hemetoma and that claimed that was Saunders injury...
                YOU ARE WRONG!

you also factually are almost 50 years old and would get PUMMELLED by some of the 15 year olds I train with LMAO...Upload a video of u hitting the heavy bag I need a good laugh.
                Little gay soldier boy

Comment

You asked me if I heard of subdural hemetoma and that claimed that was Saunders injury...
                  YOU ARE WRONG!

you also factually are almost 50 years old and would get PUMMELLED by some of the 15 year olds I train with LMAO...Upload a video of u hitting the heavy bag I need a good laugh.
                  Little gay soldier boy
                  Hey keyboard warrior I don’t “hit heavy bags.” I’m also not a “soldier.” I’m a former Marine. Marines are not soldiers. That’s army. Again, go read. I don’t play fighting. I do one thing and I do it well and that’s fight to the death. It goes to the ground ASAP. So save me your childhood fantasies about little kiddies in a gym. Save me your “bravado” and gym “war stories.” When you’ve had rounds come down range, seen buddies lims shaved off like a fresh cut ham then come talk to me. Until then, shut your c o c k holster

Comment

Hey keyboard warrior I don’t “hit heavy bags.” I’m also not a “soldier.” I’m a former Marine. Marines are not soldiers. That’s army. Again, go read. I don’t play fighting. I do one thing and I do it well and that’s fight to the death. It goes to the ground ASAP. So save me your childhood fantasies about little kiddies in a gym. Save me your “bravado” and gym “war stories.” When you’ve had rounds come down range, seen buddies lims shaved off like a fresh cut ham then come talk to me. Until then, shut your c o c k holster
                    You’re an old, fat, chicken **** that would get his ass handed to him at my gym in 30 seconds from kids still in high school BAHAHAHA

embarrassing as hell. You don’t box, can’t fight, get off the forum you bum.

Comment

You’re an old, fat, chicken **** that would get his ass handed to him at my gym in 30 seconds from kids still in high school BAHAHAHA

embarrassing as hell. You don’t box, can’t fight, get off the forum you bum.
                      Old and fat? Lol....The challenge is out there tough guy I’ll inbox you my address if you believe you’re that tough. Feel free to be froggy and come on out. I promise you however it’s not going to be pleasant and that’s a guarantee. So, buck up cowboy, let me know and we’ll roll tough guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X