Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

J'Leon Love is an embarrassment to boxing, he is getting ruined by the MMA community here lol, Jake Paul groupie and liar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
    Jake Paul shut him up nice lol sounds like your the one play games
    LOL no doubt. Tyron & JLeon are both awkward ass mfers arguing in their awkward ass way & somehow Jake with his childhood actor in a cereal commercial turned immature & ill adapted adult looking ass is disturbingly the coolest guy in the room. Weird ass situation.

Comment

I wonder if a boxer will ever try their hand in a mma format, instead of calling out mma fighters to box and acting all tough about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
        I wonder if a boxer will ever try their hand in a mma format, instead of calling out mma fighters to box and acting all tough about it.
        Quite a few have, and at kickboxing. Usually goes badly but Mercer/Tim was hilarious and Ray was a ****ing G for having the balls to do that at his age. Toney deserves credit too although in his case I think he was just completely oblivious about what MMA even was and needed a payday. Tommy Morrison had an ammy fight that has like 10 seconds of footage on YT, Mayorga had a few fights, Whyte and Browne fought MMA before boxing iirc, Mark Potter had a few lower level fights, Butterbean actually had a fairly extensive MMA career although as a novelty act at a lower level much like in boxing. Obviously if we include women theres Holm and now Shields is gonna have a go. Theres probably some more but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Its funny because Floyd talked the most **** on MMA but he would never risk fighting anybody outside of pure Queensberry rules because behind that giant ego is a very smart risk averse businessman who would never allow himself to look bad.

Comment

yall hating on love too hard, He had a good run, I dont even know who this woodley guy is so..... we can say the same crap about that guy. If they fight boxing I got my money on Love.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxGod View Post
            yall hating on love too hard, He had a good run, I dont even know who this woodley guy is so..... we can say the same crap about that guy. If they fight boxing I got my money on Love.
            Woodley was a long term champion and one of the best ever at his weight class, and is a bigger name than guys like Spence and Crawford never mind Love.

Comment

- -U Boys pickin' on the cream of Uncle Al's boxing stable...show some respect for luvvy who dared to step into that squared circle against the best Uncle Al lined up. Why the IBHOF ain't snapped him up is a mystery currently being cracked by The Deep State Super Blu computer, so stay tuned with baited breath...

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post

and you think he'd let his hands go in a boxing ring? No way in hell, he'd be even more shelled up hoping to land the one overhand he throws each minute.

Woodley did actually throw in his last fight though, for the first time in years. He got stopped in the first round though for it (dropped and then choked out), instead of just losing every round on the scorecards.
                No worry of a takedown or leg kicks in boxing, he will let his hands go

Comment

They both looked stupid imo.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    They both looked stupid imo.
                    woodley was responding normally, love was repeating the same stupid stuff you dont know bout these gloves

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
                      You dont know bout these gloves that are much more padded than the gloves you use in that sport you were a champion in that also has kicks, knees and elbows!

What a ******.
                      Dude you are an unbelievably annoying little weasel. I’m a fan of both sports probably more than you are. I’m also a BJJ practitioner albeit not a great one. I don’t watch boxing because I think it resembles a street fight. I think knees and kicks look ugly. I like how refined boxing is. I enjoy the consistency of the UFC and how different styles match.

Tyron is a glassed jawed wrestler who like most MMA fighters cant strike for biscuits. Pipe down

Comment

Working...
                      X