Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Gallen Vows To Fight On After Crushing Lucas Browne in One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is taking money to lose

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
      He is taking money to lose
      I just saw the fight. It looked dodgy as ****.

Lol'd at the commentators calling Gallen a "world class" fighter as a result of this too.

What a circus.
      rudy likes this.

Comment

I dont think it was dodgy. brownes legs went literally every time gallen connected, he cant take a punch anymore, i dunno why everyone screams fix. i posted before the fight that browne would get knocked out, regardless of gallen being an underdog i thought it was pretty obvious outcome.

Comment

Walking boxing bag, Browne is still dillian whytes best win.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            I'd sad I missed this, but I was lol'ing watching the replay, Browne has been washed since Whyte smashed his chin to pieces
            it was amazing, you need to see the gay cowboys entrance lol. your boy lenny zappa looked pretty good too. the only thing that was missing was Father Dave!

@Eff Pandas i got Gallen at 2/1 agaisnt mark hunt too. i havent seen any of the youtuber fights so no idea how bad they are, but Gallen is very fit and very tough, regardless of how bad he is at boxing.

Comment

Browne has been a highlight reel ko for hire, for last 5 years.

Which is why Eddie flies him from other side of world to fight his top matchroom fighters on ppv.

Rumor has it he lost his door men job due to lack of fighting ability

Comment

^^^I lol'd!!!

Comment

Man that Whyte KO on Browne just keeps looking worse and worse.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Man that Whyte KO on Browne just keeps looking worse and worse.
                    That was 3 years ago it doesn't compare to the big useless slob today that appears to be on sleeping pills, not that Lucas was anything great at his best but these average guys like him have a very short window of their best .

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

That was 3 years ago it doesn't compare to the big useless slob today that appears to be on sleeping pills, not that Lucas was anything great at his best but these average guys like him have a very short window of their best .
                      He was stopped by Dave Allen just a year later.

Comment

Working...
                      X