Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Gallen Vows To Fight On After Crushing Lucas Browne in One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul Gallen Vows To Fight On After Crushing Lucas Browne in One

In what many felt was a shocking outcome, Paul Gallen secured the biggest victory of his boxing career, when he crushed the far more experienced Lucas Browne with a first round knockout.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-21-2021, 10:13 AM.

I had no idea this was on today, the card has been amazing so far - a big stiff Ozzie got absolutely battered by some tiny Tanzanian 2 divisions lower than him, now some gay Ozzie cowboy who calls himself 'brokeback' started doing some ghey dance to rnb music in leopard print pink shorts and a cowboy hat for his entrance, ghey cowboy drops the viking in the first, and now is getting lit up himself in the 2nd!

BigZ44 get in here!

Comment

Anyone who thinks the UK or US got a monopoly on bs scorecards the non-gay cowboy got dropped in the first & somehow there was still a 80-72 scorecard for him. Luckily & as per usual the other two scorecards made sense. Always one dumb mfer scoring a fight.

Comment

the gay cowboy was pretty damn tough tbh. you got dough on Gallen Eff Pandas ? im tempted to back him, Browne looks shot to bits even if Gallen cant box and is just a tough former rugby guy.

Lenny zappa got a KO on the undercard as well after a long layoff

Comment

It sucks we cant watch this outside of Australia. I cant find it anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by rmorris003 View Post
            It sucks we cant watch this outside of Australia. I cant find it anywhere.
            check pms.

this chua fella is unbelievably tough, eating bomb after bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              the gay cowboy was pretty damn tough tbh. you got dough on Gallen Eff Pandas ? im tempted to back him, Browne looks shot to bits even if Gallen cant box and is just a tough former rugby guy.

Lenny zappa got a KO on the undercard as well after a long layoff
              Nah. I don't trust Browne. He cost me money vs Dave fooking Allen lol. That said I like him in this fight vs a guy who looks like his lil adopted brother but when this mfer sh^ts the bed be sh^ts all over the bed. I can't fook with cats like that laying any chalk.

Did lose money on the gay cowboy so there's that lol.

You got money on him?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Nah. I don't trust Browne. He cost me money vs Dave fooking Allen lol. That said I like him in this fight vs a guy who looks like his lil adopted brother but when this mfer sh^ts the bed be sh^ts all over the bed. I can't fook with cats like that laying any chalk.

Did lose money on the gay cowboy so there's that lol.

You got money on him?
                ****ing lol, you backed the gay cowboy?
                what were the odds on that?

yea i mean i dont want to but i have to, Browne is absolutely shot to bits and nearly got KO'd against random journeyman John Hopoate in his last fight. 42 years old & been begging for this final payday for years now. Even though he has the reach, height, power, experience etc over Gallen. im still going with Gallen

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

check pms.

this chua fella is unbelievably tough, eating bomb after bomb.
                  Thanks again. I see my IPTV finally added it to the PPV section and I do get Sky Sport 5 NZ too but it lists Nascar is on lol.

Comment

I'm tempted to bet on Browne by KO, he seems in decent shape. But ring rust, drug testing, and that he's looked shot, is making me nervous. What do you guys think?

Comment

Working...
                    X