Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis Ready For July Return, Redkach Outcome Changed To TKO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess everyone on triller is lying down

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
      Taylor wont give Pragrais a rematch, if he wins there are some Top Rank in-house fights for him - Crawford, Lopez, Zepeda, Ramirez rematch, Prograis should be pushed to have a meaningful fight vs top 10-15 contender next
      He should be fighting guys in the top five. He lost a close decision to the best guy in the division. I don’t understand why there is some need to build him back up slowly against bums. It’s not
      like he took a beating or got brutally kod.

Comment

Originally posted by jockpunk View Post

He should be fighting guys in the top five. He lost a close decision to the best guy in the division. I don’t understand why there is some need to build him back up slowly against bums. It’s not
        I agree 100% and I think he might end up going over to PBC. Especially since he's just being used as someone Tank can talk **** about on social media with no interests of fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by jockpunk View Post

He doesn't have a promoter or a title, so he has to take whatever comes his way. He would jump right into a big fight if there was one available, but no one is going to just hand him one without some options.

And really I don't think there's a lot of interest in him from any of the major promoters right now, so his best option might be to stay a free agent through the year and see if Triller puts him on another card... with everyone else signed to promoters with exclusive agreements, it might be useful to be a free agent for now.

Comment

^on the belt?

^extra gif from round 4.

In this replay of the second round, It seems to me that Ivan Redkach fooled ref Jim Korb by feigning a foul.

Comment

Right decision! Prograis deserve a TKO for sure!

I really think Redkach need a big sanction for this comedy

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

The phantom ballbag shot!
                Those are the worst kind!! As it was a phantom, he just never saw it coming.......

Comment

Working...
                X