Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis Ready For July Return, Redkach Outcome Changed To TKO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• landotter
    replied
    Originally posted by markusmod View Post

The phantom ballbag shot!
    Those are the worst kind!! As it was a phantom, he just never saw it coming.......

Leave a comment:

• Joeboxeo
    replied
    Right decision! Prograis deserve a TKO for sure!

I really think Redkach need a big sanction for this comedy

Leave a comment:

• 1hourRun
    replied

^on the belt?

^extra gif from round 4.

In this replay of the second round, It seems to me that Ivan Redkach fooled ref Jim Korb by feigning a foul.

Leave a comment:

• paulf
    replied
    Originally posted by jockpunk View Post

He should be fighting guys in the top five. He lost a close decision to the best guy in the division. I don’t understand why there is some need to build him back up slowly against bums. It’s not
    like he took a beating or got brutally kod.
    He doesn't have a promoter or a title, so he has to take whatever comes his way. He would jump right into a big fight if there was one available, but no one is going to just hand him one without some options.

And really I don't think there's a lot of interest in him from any of the major promoters right now, so his best option might be to stay a free agent through the year and see if Triller puts him on another card... with everyone else signed to promoters with exclusive agreements, it might be useful to be a free agent for now.

Leave a comment:

• _Rexy_
    replied
    Originally posted by jockpunk View Post

He should be fighting guys in the top five. He lost a close decision to the best guy in the division. I don’t understand why there is some need to build him back up slowly against bums. It’s not
    I agree 100% and I think he might end up going over to PBC. Especially since he's just being used as someone Tank can talk **** about on social media with no interests of fighting.

Leave a comment:

• jockpunk
    replied
    Originally posted by Satir View Post
    Taylor wont give Pragrais a rematch, if he wins there are some Top Rank in-house fights for him - Crawford, Lopez, Zepeda, Ramirez rematch, Prograis should be pushed to have a meaningful fight vs top 10-15 contender next

Leave a comment:

• nino brown21
    replied
    Guess everyone on triller is lying down

Leave a comment:

• Satir
    replied
    Taylor wont give Pragrais a rematch, if he wins there are some Top Rank in-house fights for him - Crawford, Lopez, Zepeda, Ramirez rematch, Prograis should be pushed to have a meaningful fight vs top 10-15 contender next

Leave a comment:

• super-x
    replied
    Only reason this decision was overturned so quick was due to the fact it was directly against the rules, otherwise if this was fighting the commision soley on the legality of the punch landed, would have been dragged on 6 months or so, when a simple replay shows the punch night and day.

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied
    “We’re a promotional free agent and we’ll explore the next fights and opportunities,” Katkovski said. “Regis wants to fight (former four-division world titlist Adrien) Broner, but what he really wants is the rematch with Taylor if he beats Jose Ramirez.

And he's wack for that!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X