Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chris Arreola Putting in Work For Andy Ruiz Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my boy nipples

Comment

Lose lose for Ruiz. If the fight does not do good numbers it will hurt his negotiating with guys like AJ Fury Wilder and he gains nothing from a win. If he somehow loses his career is destroyed.
      bulldognyc bulldognyc likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
        This guy is already shot to sh.its. All these pics masquerading him as legit contender is nothing but smokescreen. To put this on PPV is even more deplorable than the burrito bulge he is covering up. This guy should be retired already
        We are in an era when boxing fans are content that a real boxer who looks out of shape is on PPV. And they want to cry over youtubers who actually look in better shape than these real boxers. I mean the dark T-shirts are in all of these guys pictures, still better than those Instagram pictures of Andy Ruiz.

Comment

Dam man Goosen is going to end up like Rourke if he keeps getting that botox parlayed into his chops like that.

Comment

In the final stage of Arreola's career he seems to have dedicated himself to get in shape. It's a shame he did this only after all the mileage on his odometer when he's essentially a shopworn fighter. He looked pretty good against Kownacki and maintained a high level of activity throughout the fight.

Comment

This has to be the least PPV worthy fight( with actual ranked boxers) in a long time.

Comment

All i hear on this site these days is a whole lot of crying... STFU! If you don’t think it is PPV worthy during this pandemic will little to no gates then don’t buy it. It really is that simple.

Comment

At this point Joe Can’t help Chris, he’s an opponent now nothing more plus he still looks quite flabby around the gut and this is just my opinion also when was the last time Joe worked with someone hood and alive! I’m just saying

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
                    Lose lose for Ruiz. If the fight does not do good numbers it will hurt his negotiating with guys like AJ Fury Wilder and he gains nothing from a win. If he somehow loses his career is destroyed.
                    Nothing for Ruiz to do but just deliver a ruthless ass-beating. Kick the sh|t out of him badly enough, and maybe he'll get a little hype.out of it.

Comment

Goosen seems to be on a nice losing streak lately...

When's the last time one of his fighters won a notable fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X