Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy Joe Saunders HEATED! "I Was Lied To! I Signed Contract Based on No Crowds! I Thought There Would Be One British Judge!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like he is preparing excuses already

Comment

Sounds like bs. He can’t be stupid enough to think that there was not gonna be a crowd.

Comment

It's a sad day when you can't even trust your own promoter.

If you sleep with dogs you wake up with flees.

This is what happens when you sign with Eddie the Snake.

Comment

- -Biggest fight of his career and BJ already in full melt...

Comment

Hard to believe anything this guy says....

Comment

i want canelo to put this guy on a stretcher. this euro trash is annoying.

Comment

The british judge angle is ret@rded,UK judges are some of the worst on earth(not hating just being honest,UK judges have among the most bs cards ever seen, regularly at that),not to mention its the commission that chooses judges not the fighters(except for ggg for some reason whom was allowed the unprecedented step of choosing judges)

That said nobody is worse than Australian judges.
                Last edited by kushking; 04-19-2021, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Put aside all the excuses. This is the biggest fight and biggest moment of your professional career.

Like the great Al Davis said...just win, baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                    i want canelo to put this guy on a stretcher. this euro trash is annoying.
                    I'm praying to all the gods (including the one with a mountain in his hand) that this happens. BJS is as annoying as finding an angry yellow jacket in the middle of taking a dump. I hopes he gets a good whooping!

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                      The british judge angle is ret@rded,UK judges are some of the worst on earth(not hating just being honest,UK judges have among the most bs cards ever seen, regularly at that),not to mention its the commission that chooses judges not the fighters(except for ggg for some reason whom was allowed the unprecedented step of choosing judges)

That said nobody is worse than Australian judges.
                      German judges???

Comment

Working...
                      X