Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy Joe Saunders HEATED! "I Was Lied To! I Signed Contract Based on No Crowds! I Thought There Would Be One British Judge!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to worry BJS, none of those 70K are there to see you. Take your L like a man.

Comment

This is just part of BJS mind games. It’s easy not to get taken in by those that you know play this games, Tyson Fury is the master of it. I remembered how John Fury said they weren’t fighting Wladimir due to the ring mat etc....

Comment

He can't avoid the headlines, probably just taking the piss for attention

Comment

Does this guy really have fans?

Comment

Hearn n canelo at it again

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
              Billy Joe could win 120-108 in a clinic and CJ Ross would rise from the ashes and give it to Canelo 115-112. Billy needs a ko to win, everybody needs a ko to win.
              CJ Ross would rise from the ashes again and still not give Canelo the favor and just give him a Draw! Everyone knows BJS has proved skill worthy like Mayweather. His opposition has proved. Everyone talks about BJS’ resume!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Looks like saunders is getting cold feet

manny pacquiao never had a filipino judge when he fought in america and he never complained. This new generation is soft
                Cold feet ?

no, he’s there to win. He wants a level playing field and not happy to just turn up and accept the money like some Canelo opponents. I’m glad he’s showing he’s passionate about winning

And in terms of the crowd, I guess most people would be annoyed if they were given a contract being told there’s x amount of money due to no fans, then told there will be 70,000 after signing

where’s all that ticket money going? Some at least should be going to fighters. He’s right to speak out about that. It’s disgraceful really.
                Last edited by deathofaclown; 04-20-2021, 04:30 AM.

Comment

We've known this stuff all along about Canelo. But now, when BJS says it, "He getting dem excuses ready doe!" Morons.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Cold feet ?

no, he’s there to win. He wants a level playing field and not happy to just turn up and accept the money like some Canelo opponents. I’m glad he’s showing he’s passionate about winning

And in terms of the crowd, I guess most people would be annoyed if they were given a contract being told there’s x amount of money due to no fans, then told there will be 70,000 after signing

where’s all that ticket money going? Some at least should be going to fighters. He’s right to speak out about that. It’s disgraceful really.
                    Bj is not a draw he has to accommodate canelo, it is what it is

Comment

If it's in the contract that he signed then his own management team lied and failed him. Hearn doesn't care about BJS he wants to do future business with Canelo but his managers only work for BJS and it's their job to make sure everything is ironed out and review all contracts before you sign. Either BJS is lying to get his excuses ready if he loses the fight or his own manager had him sign something that they didn't agree with.

Comment

Working...
                      X