Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy Joe Saunders HEATED! "I Was Lied To! I Signed Contract Based on No Crowds! I Thought There Would Be One British Judge!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Cold feet ?

no, he’s there to win. He wants a level playing field and not happy to just turn up and accept the money like some Canelo opponents. I’m glad he’s showing he’s passionate about winning

And in terms of the crowd, I guess most people would be annoyed if they were given a contract being told there’s x amount of money due to no fans, then told there will be 70,000 after signing

where’s all that ticket money going? Some at least should be going to fighters. He’s right to speak out about that. It’s disgraceful really.
    He's right to speak out about it? I mean he can speak out about anything he wants....But he is an absolute MORON if he didn't think there would be a crowd for this fight when there was a crowd for the Smith and Yilidrim fights. Heck, he was at the Yilidrim fight FFS. Sorry, he's sounding stupid with that comment.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Um, considering the man is signed to MTK, I doubt he was this blindsided or didn't have a decent grasp of the situation....Or at least his team did. Why did he think there would be no fans when there were fans for Canelo/Yilidrim? How does that make ANY sense? As for the British judge, that is always overrated. You want competent judges not just those from the UK or Mexico or USA. Didn't the British judge score it a draw or in favor of Wilder in the first Fury fight?

Then he seems upset that Hearn is talking about Canelo's plans past this fight.....Well, Canelo IS the A side here and the main attraction. Of course there will always be talk of what is next for him.

Does Billy have legit gripe here or is he just talking out of his a$$?
      I don’t even think judges will be needed tbh. I got Canelo by KO.

This could be an attempt at mind games from either side. Reminds me a bit of the Fury-Klitschko build up with the padding in the ring and the glove issues etc.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I don’t even think judges will be needed tbh. I got Canelo by KO.

This could be an attempt at mind games from either side. Reminds me a bit of the Fury-Klitschko build up with the padding in the ring and the glove issues etc.
        But who exactly is he playing mind games with? You think Canelo gives a **** that this man thought his purse was negotiated with the belief that there would be no fans? You think Canelo cares that this man is upset of the judges that were picked? Granted, I'm not even sure the judges are even picked yet....In fact, I'm pretty sure they aren't?

Either way, I don't see how these comments are going to get in Canelo's head in any way.

Comment

Like i said from the beginning, this is Billy Joe's biggest payday. He's ultimately going for the check. He can give 2 ****s if he wins or loses.

Comment

You can't believe anything that BJS or Fury says. Those guys love to simply run their mouths.

Comment

BJS is a pathological liar. These headlines were supposed to help BJS feel good with empathy towards him.. it’s IFLTv anyways. He and Kugan Cassius caught syphilis simultaneously banging hookers in a caravan. I mean Kugan is one ugly lookin mofo the only reason he loves BJS is because Joe paid hookers to make him feel worthy!

but on a serious note. BJS in this infamous interview states about 10 times, “but look, it is what it is, I’m not going to complain about it.... but” x10.

Comment

I would be more focused on the in ring task than the minor discrepancies outside of it.

Comment

Clenelo and his fixed sh it

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                    We've known this stuff all along about Canelo. But now, when BJS says it, "He getting dem excuses ready doe!" Morons.
                    Problem is, none of what he's talking about should matter.

This is the biggest fight of your career.

You go in there and get the job done, period.

Not cut interviews whining about BS.

Canelo is the A-Side.

Comment

Working...
                    X