Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: I Shouldn't Have To Inspire Anyone To Get in The Ring With Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like ive said about andrade...eddie hearn has one of the most valuable assets in boxing in AJ...at some point he has to use that leverage and get andrade something worth a damn

andrade is in a tough spot though....not worth it for charlo to come over and fight on DAZN...golovkin appears to have 0 interest because he poses a major threat at this stage for little value......canelo can fight BJS and plant and prob take a garbage fight inbetween......

theres just not alot out there for him...really bad spot

Comment

'Anybody who was impressed should watch Thomas Hearns he is not even 20% of Hearns who went for it and dared to be great and this is the reason'

That's an intelligent comment! I'll turn off my TV & turn on the next time someone as good as Tommy Hearns turns up! Likely it'll be 2030 & probably I'll be dead! Bruh, you may not understand it but the likes of Leonard, Hearns, Duran, Mayweather come along ONCE IN A LIFETIME! Seriously. I bet in the 1920s there were armchair fans saying 'we'll wait for the next Harry Greb'. Uh, huh, no more Harry Grebs rolling off a production line...

Comment

Originally posted by whollisboxing View Post
        Plus they both fight on Dazn so the fight should be easy to make.
        Easy to make like an Andrade-Golovkin fight should have been easy for Dazn to make sometime in the last couple of years . . . .

Comment

If any of the top 2 aren’t salivating after watching Andrade fight Saturday. I don’t know what will. He isn’t a good boxer. He fights off instinct & natural athleticism. No game plan. No true boxing skills. GGG is old and he would whip him. Canelo would kill him. Charlo’s will fight Micky mouse, just to be safe.

Comment

Last edited by The3; 04-18-2021, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
              If any of the top 2 aren’t salivating after watching Andrade fight Saturday. I don’t know what will. He isn’t a good boxer. He fights off instinct & natural athleticism. No game plan. No true boxing skills. GGG is old and he would whip him. Canelo would kill him. Charlo’s will fight Micky mouse, just to be safe.
              My view is that vulnerable titlists don’t have a problem getting fights, therefore Andrade should have Charlo, GGG, Munguia and whoever else lining up to take his belt.

If those guys refuse to mention his name then maybe Andrade is actually a threat. Ultimately time will tell

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                ————-
                Those are my exact sentiments too. Yesterday was the first time I watched him. He’s an average blue collar grinder. Charlo would end him in less than 6.
                GGG is 39 and would still beat him. Maybe not in the destruction styles we were accustomed to.
                He needs to cash out - the money is on GGG for a unification. A possible $4m payday

Comment

30 fights

best wins were barely wins at all against Martinosyan, Culcay, and Sulecki

Shut the hell up. Two division paper champion. His resume is worse than Broner's.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post

Winky Wright would have decisioned Andrade by UD. Andrade has no killer instinct, he's just a pot shotter.
                    The bold: I'd add Haney and Harrison to that list for now. Listless and uninspiring. Satisfied with going the distance. I love slick boxers. These are simply too boring. Need to take more chances in every fight.

Comment

Andrade’s right, but in that case he needs to accept much lower purses to get bigger fights

if you want to stink out the joint every fight, you can’t have it both ways. If you want the big fights, either put on some stellar inspiring performances, or take a massive pay cut

Comment

Working...
                      X