Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Vows: I'm Going To Continue Boxing, Show My Greatness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    Ortiz declined offers from Whyte and A.J .Ortiz himself admitted his team declined offers ,why do you guys lie on here all the time ? Ha
    Both offers came AFTER Wilder manned up and faced him first. I forget the details on the Whyte offer, but AJ offer was also on short notice. Deft not the same

Comment

In order for Deontay Wilder to comeback he has to knockout 15 fighters and go on a twenty win streak before sniffing a title ever again. And if he doesn't start next year that streak goes up to twenty-two knockouts and twenty-eight wins

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post

Both offers came AFTER Wilder manned up and faced him first. I forget the details on the Whyte offer, but AJ offer was also on short notice. Deft not the same
        Ortiz was A.Js mandatory in 2017 so that’s not true . Whyte offered him the fight first before he fought Wilder this was going on when A.J was trying to get Wilder to fight but Wilder went with Ortiz instead , both statements from you are false,

A.J offered Ortiz another shot after Miller fell through and was getting replaced so there was no hiding the team that hid was Ortiz .
        Last edited by REDEEMER; 04-19-2021, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          He's got a heck of a right hand, but look at who he knocked out? C'mon, his power is not comparable to the power punchers like Foreman, Liston, Dempsey, Tyson, Marciano, Shavers, Lyle, Lewis and Bowe. Wilder isn't in that league, when you ko tomato cans.

you are crazy if you think marciano, jack dempsey, or even riddick bowe hit as hard as wilder. better fighers? sure. they don't box like novices like wilder does. but wilder has once in a generation power and he's surely a harder hitter than 5'10", 184 lb rocky marciano

Comment

https://www.listennotes.com/embedded...f4919474a8104/

There y'all go.

can't embed it cause our site sucks dick now. I can say dick doe. Dick dickity dick. Maybe these dicks will quit dicking around and fix our ****ed up website, but, I doubt it. A dick is as a dick does after all.

Pump says it is a security issue, which I believe. I also believe they've hired some dumb dicks to revamp the forum given every other form of social media website has figured out the ****ing universal embed feature without having 'security issues'. Ya dumb dicks. Or maybe yer lazy dicks? Is you dicks too stupid or too lazy to make a functioning forum? Dick, that's an extra dick just for to throw more dicks in this dickish post. If you're wondering why dick? It's because not even their ****ty censor is worth a ****. I'm expressing, or, if you like, proving the website works like **** by subverting the censor with nothing. I am being a dick to show how dickish 'the powers that be' are.

Anyway, maybe seeing this post these dicks will say to themselves he's kinda got a point, or, probably just delete this post, because it has no value in this thread, like y'all do all my other posts pointing out yer either stupid or lazy dicks.

There's the link. Can't embed it cause our site is ****. There's you some stars, can't say ****, but can dick, because our site is ran by, you guessed it, dicks.

I hold no ill-will for Poppa, I appreciate yer work bud. This is my civil disobedience. At least, my attempt at it. It's been a while, the site still ranges from glitchy to wtf moments. **** doesn't work the way it should or it's been outright removed even though everyone else on the whole of the internet uses it, our old forum could handle it, and the work arounds for it are so convoluted you dicks yourselves can't explain it without using images. If you call that a job done, let alone well done, you're not just a dick. You're a pride-less dick.

Don't you dicks want your users happy to be using your work? No? Put in all that effort for me to do this ****? Feels good does it? Being universally trashed across the entire forum on the daily basis what y'all dicks was going for?

I know I can't curse because advertisers. I wonder how much they like to advertise of a forum that's busy bitching about the functionality of the forum? Not a threat, I'm legit curious if this can affect the bottomline. Y'all sure act like the **** we say, so long as it isn't curse words, has no bearing on who advertises here.

Last point: DICK but not Nero ***** on a mother ****ing boxing forum.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Ortiz was A.Js mandatory in 2017 so that’s not true . Whyte offered him the fight first before he fought Wilder this was going on when A.J was trying to get Wilder to fight but Wilder went with Ortiz instead , both statements from you are false,

A.J offered Ortiz another shot after Miller fell through and was getting replaced so there was no hiding the team that hid was Ortiz .
              The whyte offer was a very low one, plus it had strings attached (2-3 fight deal with matchroom). Regarding the AJ offer, I've never once saw any details about an offer back in 2017 when he was mando..do you have a link? Makes lil sense for a fighter to turn down a career best payday, and fight for 2 titles if it was offered with a full camp of preparation and no strings attached..

In any case, seems like we'll never see eye-to-eye on this, so let's agree to disagree (but deep down know im right lol)

Comment

The whyte offer was a very low one, plus it had strings attached (2-3 fight deal with matchroom). Regarding the AJ offer, I've never once saw any details about an offer back in 2017 when he was mando..do you have a link? Makes lil sense for a fighter to turn down a career best payday, and fight for 2 titles if it was offered with a full camp of preparation and no strings attached..

In any case, seems like we'll never see eye-to-eye on this, so let's agree to disagree (but deep down know im right lol)
                Actually you're not...

Ortiz and his management team screwed up multiple times from 2015 to 2017. In 2015 while under Golden Boy, he was in a position to fight for the mandatory spot and got the interim title but was ordered to fight two guys in succession. He fought Jennings while having the interim title then was ordered to fight Alexander Ustinov. Instead of doing that, he fought Tony Thompson in 2016. He was allowed to do that as long as he fought Ustinov next. The fight was scheduled twice and Ortiz backed out both times. As a result the interim title he had was stripped.

Around that same time he was out of Golden Boy and then signed with Matchroom. His first fight was against Malik Scott. After that he fought Dave Allen on the Joshua-Molina card. Hearn was setting up Whyte vs Ortiz because Joshua-Klitschko was already signed. Ortiz left and went with Haymon. He was supposed to have a fight in March 2017 but claimed that he had a shoulder injury.

I would like to know what that Whyte offer was and where the stipulations were mentioned...the thing with Ortiz was his situation as the top WBA contender was contingent on who won Joshua-Klitschko. If Klitschko won, then Ortiz could be next. If Joshua won, then the IBF mandatory was next. We saw what the result was. Besides, if Klitschko didn't retire he would have a rematch against Joshua. What would Ortiz have done in that instance? Stay inactive? His best option was have an extension with Matchroom in that instance.

Originally posted by REDEEMER

A.J offered Ortiz another shot after Miller fell through and was getting replaced so there was no hiding the team that hid was Ortiz.
                Hopefully what was explained above suffices.
                REDEEMER REDEEMER likes this.

Comment

So you're basically upset with Wilder for doing things every other boxer does? This sounds personal bro. Either Wilder foooked your wife or you're just a blatant racist.
                  Every other boxer? In North America they do this sick shlt. But who outside of North America does?

I've just detailed why i despise that freak. But you're asking if i'm a racist for seeing that coward delusional for what he is? GTFOH. It's clear as long as they're Black you're happy to see them do anything to benefit, even if it is at the expense of an innocent fighter whose name he's dragging through the mud. The only racist i'm talking about, is Wilder. Only an idiot wouldn't be able to see.

For the record, the fighter he slandered most was AJ. You know, a fighter who is Black?

Comment

Bro, wilder champion and successfully defended the title 10 times. He also has KO'd every fighter he's ever faced. That's huge success is the 10 years you're referring to lol. The opposition is what it is, but what current HW had a GREAT resume? Wilder at least had the balls to face the most avoided HW in recent history, and he did it TWICE. Was willing to fight povetkin in his prime, but povetkin piss came back dirty the week of the fight.
                    No, Wilder didn't defend that protected title 10 times. He lost to Fury but got a robbery. A fury he went after due to being badly out of shape because he knew how much of an advantage it was. But being the coward bum he is, he still lost. The delusional Wilder then claimed He was only at 50% whilst Fury was at his best at 100%. He projected again like he always does. Because he's a weirdo.

Wilder only faced bums. He made sure to duck anyone who was world level. Therefore, he was never a real world champion. For me, you have to at least beat a proven world class fighter, which Wilder neve did. He was nothing but a fraud.

AJ has wins over Wlad, Parker, Povetkin, Ruiz and Whyte at world level. He also has wins over decent fringe world level fighters like Takam, Martin, Pulev and Breazeale.
                    Fury has wins over Wlad, Wilder x2, and Chisora x2 at world level. He also has decent wins over fringe level fighters such as Cunningham and Wallin.
                    Ruiz has a world level win over AJ.
                    Whyte has a world level win over Parker. He also has decent fringe level wins over Chisora x2, Rivas and, Povetkin.
                    Parker has a world level win over Ruiz. He also has a decent win over Takam.
                    Povetkin has a world level wins over Whyte and Hook. He also has decent wins over Hughie, Should have got the win over Hunter, Takam, Chagiev and Perez.
                    Pulev has decent wins over Chisora, Hughie, and Thompson.

When you look at Ortiz though, he only has 1 decent win in his whole career over Jennings. Wilder has 3 decent wins over Ortiz twice, and Breazeale. So these two stand out for obvious reasons in the division. They're the frauds.

As for Ortiz being the most avoided Heavy out there. That's bullshlt. He ducked AJ twice, and Whyte once. This lie about being avoided, like Wilder claimed, has been brutally exposed. Yet you're still going around claiming this bullshlt? No wonder you're a fan of the freak show Wilder. You have his characteristics. You're drawn to him for this very reason. You see yourself in him.

Actually, Wilder was in England training for the Povetkin fight and about to leave for Russia when the news came in that Povetkin had failed a test. But he didn't hang around long enough to see what the situation was. Witnesses there said Wilder couldn't get out of there fast enough. He was on a plane back to the US in a couple of hours. He never wanted to fight Povetkin in Russia at any point. He made it clear beforehand. But he lost the purse bid so had no choice. When he he got the news of the failed test, the weight lifted off his shoulders because he was glad he didn't have to fight him. Then we found out the stuff he failed for, wasn't even PED's. He proved it in a court of law. Which is why Wilder never got any of that money if you remember?

Comment

• Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post

Wrong. The first time was when he was mandatory for the WBA title. But AJ had to first defend against his IBF mandatory. Ortiz would have made a huge amount of money, but he never wanted it. He looked at Wilder instead for the WBC title for peanuts because he knew he was garbage. It just turned out that Ortiz was even more garbage than the can man himself.

The second time there were 7 weeks before the fight. But Ortiz had made comment 3 weeks earlier saying he'd fight at a weeks notice as he was in training anyway and in great shape. he was just fronting like always. He never knew Miller was going to pop dirty so AJ would need a new dance partner. But they went straight to them because of what they said weeks earlier, only for them to make all the excuses and contradict themselves repeatedly by turning down the fight again for his biggest payday. His team even claimed 8 Mill was a lowball. Haha. His team claimed he was worth 10 Mill, even though he was a nobody who couldn't sell tickets or generate any money. I mean, his biggest payday was 500,000 for the Wilder fight. Yet here he is deluding himself he was worth 10 Mill. Well, his team came back after they were laughed at for massively overpricing themselves and AJ had now signed on to fight Ruiz, admitting they messed up. You damn right they did. They were exposed for what they were. Just like Wilder has been.

Ortiz and his team turned down the Whyte fight because they didn't want o supposedly fight on that fight date Whyte had in England on PPV. Only to then fight on the very same date in the US against his usual scrub and being exposed yet again.

Any other story is delusion and lies. This is the absolute truth.
                      JRB123 JRB123 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X