Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Vows: I'm Going To Continue Boxing, Show My Greatness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
    Crazy the amount of comments on here bashing, even wishing bad things in Wilder. I use to enjoy coming on here and talk boxing with other diehard fans. Now, it's no different from social media, where people can hide behind a keyboard and say things you'd NEVERRR say to a fighter's face.

Anyways, Wishing the best for Wilder. Hope he comes back soon. I still believe no ther HW other than Fury can beat him.
    Ohh yes, I think AJ beats him too.

Anyway, I am with you, we should not be wishing bad things on others.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

wilder would and could have done a lot during his career yet here we are sitting here 10 years on and his only decent win is ortiz who is nowhere near as accomplished as whyte. wilders defense is also terrible and he doesnt know how to box which is a detriment when boxing.
      Bro, wilder champion and successfully defended the title 10 times. He also has KO'd every fighter he's ever faced. That's huge success is the 10 years you're referring to lol. The opposition is what it is, but what current HW had a GREAT resume? Wilder at least had the balls to face the most avoided HW in recent history, and he did it TWICE. Was willing to fight povetkin in his prime, but povetkin piss came back dirty the week of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        And more importantly he's got a new 15lb costume so Tyson Fury doesn't stand a chance in a trilogy fight.
        LOL this is pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          And more importantly he's got a new 15lb costume so Tyson Fury doesn't stand a chance in a trilogy fight.
          It doesn't matter if it is 15 ounces, Fury will do that same to him.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Except that fighting Bryan would mean having to deal with Don King...Not sure if that is what he or his team wants.

Kownacki vs Helenius II is taking place and will be announced when FOX releases their schedule.
            I was hoping that it was going to be released last night during Harrison-Perella...but maybe they are holding out until the Ruiz-Arreola card.

Most likely Wilder is fighting Martin given the minimum guarantee that Wilder commands.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post

Bro, wilder champion and successfully defended the title 10 times. He also has KO'd every fighter he's ever faced. That's huge success is the 10 years you're referring to lol. The opposition is what it is, but what current HW had a GREAT resume? Wilder at least had the balls to face the most avoided HW in recent history, and he did it TWICE. Was willing to fight povetkin in his prime, but povetkin piss came back dirty the week of the fight.
              Ortiz declined offers from Whyte and A.J .Ortiz himself admitted his team declined offers ,why do you guys lie on here all the time ? Ha

Comment

Wilder - Martin would be an entertaining fan friendly fight. Most likely Wilder wins by stoppage.

After that I wanna se Wilder -Ruiz.
                chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

Learn to fuc king box, bro.

Comment

Only way he'll ever get a belt back is if he joins team Canelo and isn't already brain dead... There might be a reason why we haven't seen any activity from him in a long ass time.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
                      Only way he'll ever get a belt back is if he joins team Canelo and isn't already brain dead... There might be a reason why we haven't seen any activity from him in a long ass time.
                      Freddie Roach can turn him back into a champ

Comment

Working...
                      X