Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Vows: I'm Going To Continue Boxing, Show My Greatness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
    I wish he gets his stuff together and goes for one more run at the title. It all depends on where he's at mentally though. You don't want to get in there if you're not right mentally and you're delusional, you can get seriously hurt. From the stuff we've heard from him for a whole year it seemed like he definitely wasn't at a good place at all.

Maybe time is beginning to have a positive effect on him mentally. But even if he started accepting the loss, you never know how much confidence he's lost and how much confidence his potential opponents would've gained from watching his last fight. It showed the clear blueprint. I still hope he bounces back though.
    It depends on where he is mentally? It's where it's always been... In a alternative reality. He's so delusional, he's supposedly going to "Continue showing his greatness" How is this possible when he was never great? He's a coward who ducks everyone and lies on a pathological level and still doesn't have a single win over a proven good world class fighter.

But i do want to see him continue. He hasn't been hurt enough for my taste. He has a lot of debts to pay for his years of crimes. What Fury did to him isn't enough for me. I want a world class puncher up against him ready to commit violence and render him unconscious. Brutally. To the point where he convulses on the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post
      I only wish Deontay well; however, if he fails to employ the right trainer for any future fights, he's making a huge mistake. I'm not saying that Wilder can't and won't defeat virtually every other heavyweight without making changes, but Wilder's seeking a rematch with Fury, and unless Wilder prepares thoroughly for Fury (this time around), he'll not fare much better than he did in February of 2020. And obviously, Wilder cannot take that sort of punishment again without risking permanent/career ending damage.
      Wilder doesn't believe he'll beat "Virtually every other Heavy" out there. He's frightened of them. He's shown that for years now. Yet you "Believe"? You're as delusional as he is.

Comment

Chisora needs to drop bombs on Wilder and send him home to a nice retirement make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by Gandhi View Post

Why do you care, white boy?
          Haven't you got ping pong balls to fire out of your vagina? Go and be creepy elsewhere.

Comment

Well, he needs to stop talking so much then.

all he’s been doing since losing is complaining and making conspiracy theories.

tbh he should have already been back in the ring, knocking some dude’s head off and back in the HW title picture.

Comment

You can become great but not by fighting fury. You need to beat whyte, ruiz, parker, usyk Josh and then fury and then you'd be to p 10 all time

Comment

Wilder left Chisora at the press conference the last time that was supposed to happen, he beat up some woman in the States to get out of it.

Originally posted by Mickey Pearson View Post
                Chisora needs to drop bombs on Wilder and send him home to a nice retirement make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                  Crazy the amount of comments on here bashing, even wishing bad things in Wilder. I use to enjoy coming on here and talk boxing with other diehard fans. Now, it's no different from social media, where people can hide behind a keyboard and say things you'd NEVERRR say to a fighter's face.

Anyways, Wishing the best for Wilder. Hope he comes back soon. I still believe no ther HW other than Fury can beat him.
                  Wilder is the definition of an extremist who is beyond the weirdo's of social media. He's the worse of the worse. Anybody who supports him is also an extremist because they clearly don't understand what a contradiction nor irony is.

You're welcome.

Comment

Say what you will about the guy but his power is real and he is one of the more entertaining HWs because of that mix of power, killer instinct but also vulnerability. Hes not that young now and needs to get his ass back in there. Just go fight Otto Wallin for ****s sake as long as you actually have a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
                      Say what you will about the guy but his power is real and he is one of the more entertaining HWs because of that mix of power, killer instinct but also vulnerability. Hes not that young now and needs to get his ass back in there. Just go fight Otto Wallin for ****s sake as long as you actually have a fight.
                      Yeah, but how much "Killer instinct" can you actually have when you duck all the top fighters and fight scrubs instead, only to badly struggle with them?

He's as cowardly, delusional and weak minded as i have ever seen in boxing. That doesn't say he's in possession of a "Killer instinct". In fact, it's the reverse.

Comment

Working...
                      X