Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got this NAGGIN FEELIING that floyd's gona lose!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez said in the 24/7 that Mayweather's weakness is that he doesn't like to be pressured and doesn't like to get hit in the face. Marquez has a good point and I wonder how Mayweather would respond if he got a bad cut. We know Marquez can handle it, can Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by Peek_A_Boo View Post
      Don't know why. Just got a feeling. Never had it b4 and i been watching floyd since corrales fight!!!!
      So ****ing what, you're wrong just like every other idiot who gets those "feelings" before fights.

Comment

One thing we all know is true....the Mayweathers know how to whoop a Mexican! JMM is good but he is a typical Mexican. A lot of heart but nothing special.

Comment

As big as a marquez fan I am, i just don't see him beating mayweather, the only way I can see that is if the ring rust is too much but this is mayweather we are talking about here.

Comment

mayweather hsnt lost any speed...JMM speed wont mtter b/c hes still tooooo slow

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
              130 floyd was a beast and would probably beat marquez. the floyd that fought odlh/hatton loses to marquez imo
              haha....you are so lame...not in a million years could JMM ever beat May at any weight

Comment

Originally posted by Dionyseus View Post
                Marquez said in the 24/7 that Mayweather's weakness is that he doesn't like to be pressured and doesn't like to get hit in the face. Marquez has a good point and I wonder how Mayweather would respond if he got a bad cut. We know Marquez can handle it, can Mayweather?
                may doesnt get hit flush enough to get a cut

Comment

Originally posted by Peek_A_Boo View Post
                  Don't know why. Just got a feeling. Never had it b4 and i been watching floyd since corrales fight!!!!
                  Let me tell you Marquez is no push over. Everybody loses when they fight good competition. The only way to go undefeated in this game is to cherry pick stiffs and old men.

Comment

I wish, but I can't see Marquez winning.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post
                      That was vintage Floyd. How can not be impressed. Gerena was claiming Floyd has no pop and yet Floyd was backing that fool up and snapping his head back with upper cuts and viper strikes.
                      They stopped the fight for a reason. Carlos never protested the stoppage. He knew what time it was.
                      i cant believe it, u acually complimented floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X