Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got this NAGGIN FEELIING that floyd's gona lose!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got this NAGGIN FEELIING that floyd's gona lose!!!!

Don't know why. Just got a feeling. Never had it b4 and i been watching floyd since corrales fight!!!!

JMM seemed fast, didn't look like he lost speed. When I saw Marquez's first training video, I said this mother fucker is gonna get Gatti'd, he looked slow and fat around the waist but he is alot more improved now. Looking alot better then I expected, still, Mayweather's gonna whop him.

Comment

if marquez is not too uncomfortable with the weight, he will expose mayweather

Comment

He certainly lost that fat and is looking surprisingly fast, I'm begining to believe a little. Either way, if he losses with that conditioning he can be a force at 140, I'm pretty sure that he can deal with Urango, Alexander and Khan with ease, Marquez-Bradley would be more interesting.

Comment

Floyd is definetly going to win.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
            if marquez is not too uncomfortable with the weight, he will expose mayweather
            P4P, JMM still couldn't beat Floyd. This is Floyd in his 130 lbs days.

Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 08-30-2009, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano. View Post
              P4P, JMM still couldn't beat Floyd. This is Floyd is his 130 lbs days.

130 floyd was a beast and would probably beat marquez. the floyd that fought odlh/hatton loses to marquez imo

Comment

We know Floyd was a beast back then.
                I do believe that p4p Floyd is better than JMM but..

Why fight a guy like JMM?
                In a weight that he has never fought before?

Floyd should've picked a real WW, that's all I'm sayin'.

Comment

I'm not a Floyd fan, so if he wins or loses it doesn't matter to me. But he will be tested against Marqeuz IMO. Marquez has experience, intellegence, and skills to give Floyd a rough night in the ring.

Comment

Floyd looked like a killer, its true, but doing that against Gerena and doing that against Juan Manuel ****ing Marquez are two very different things.

Comment

Working...
                    X