Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got this NAGGIN FEELIING that floyd's gona lose!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Dominicano. View Post
    P4P, JMM still couldn't beat Floyd. This is Floyd is his 130 lbs days.

not that impressed really

Comment

Floyd seems eerily more docile.

Sometimes a nagging feeling is a sign of the times.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        Floyd seems eerily more docile.

Sometimes a nagging feeling is a sign of the times.
        all that time off and being in the WWE can't do him any good. hopefully, the ring rust will help JMM shut pbf's mouth

Comment

Mayweather will out-class, out-think and out-smart JMM who will be looking to engage and go toe to toe. I see a KO/TKO win for Mayweather. He's just too big and his ring smarts will prevail.

Comment

Originally posted by Peek_A_Boo View Post
            Don't know why. Just got a feeling. Never had it b4 and i been watching floyd since corrales fight!!!!
            If Floyd loses it is because he threw the fight and the money bet was more important. If I was in dire need for money right about now, would be a good a time as any to throw this fight. Money talks, bull**** runs marathons.

Comment

I expect Floyd to win...I jus don't know if he'll be able to stop Marquez or not...

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Mayweather will out-class, out-think and out-smart JMM who will be looking to engage and go toe to toe. I see a KO/TKO win for Mayweather. He's just too big and his ring smarts will prevail.

Comment

Originally posted by The Shredder View Post
                  not that impressed really
                  That was vintage Floyd. How can not be impressed. Gerena was claiming Floyd has no pop and yet Floyd was backing that fool up and snapping his head back with upper cuts and viper strikes.
                  They stopped the fight for a reason. Carlos never protested the stoppage. He knew what time it was.

Comment

Floyd won't lose he's too good and too big. At best jmm can make floyd look bad

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
                      if marquez is not too uncomfortable with the weight, he will expose mayweather
                      Expose Mayweather? Don't be silly.

Comment

Working...
                      X