Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Promoter Doubts Joshua Fight Will Happen in July, Early August

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Whose fault is it that Fury didn’t fight on the 5th of December as scheduled? That’s the question I want someone to put to Warren.
    Exactly the date was set, warren couldnt get the money together, thats how useless hes become at his job. Im not suprised they aint even keeping him updated on the negotiations and deals beinf discussed. According to him no ones doing anything.. lol

Comment

Frank warrens source of info seems to be john fury... as no one else seems to be telling him anything. Fury/hearn/josjua saying theres some really good offer(s) ready on the table... yet warren saying theres nothing lol

Comment

Originally posted by super-x View Post

Exactly the date was set, warren couldnt get the money together, thats how useless hes become at his job. Im not suprised they aint even keeping him updated on the negotiations and deals beinf discussed. According to him no ones doing anything.. lol
        I honestly believe he isn’t being kept updated because they didn’t need to. He really seems to have become useless to Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post
          Wow...people are so naive...or either stupid.....take your pick. I have a really hard time seeing Tyson fury get into a ring with AJ in his very next fight....he's got to have a good enough opponent to prepare him for joshua and the bums he likes to fight just won't do here. I don't even think a wilder rematch would properly prepare Tyson for a showdown with AJ. This guy is PHUCKED any way you look at it. Makes me really believe the fight with AJ just won't happen. Hype jobs rarely step up to a significant challenge and when they do....well....you know what happens.
          Who's the hype job???

Comment

Originally posted by youbeight View Post
            Wilder vs Fury III
            joshua vs Usyk

winners meet in the fall/winter or early next spring.
            That’s not remotely going to happen Team Joshua and Team Fury will agree to a site and fight this year .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              That’s not remotely going to happen Team Joshua and Team Fury will agree to a site and fight this year .
              You can't guarantee that. It's a good think you ducked out of betting me.
              billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

No no... don't you remember? The fight is so obvious redumber thought it stupid for a chance to show you up... even though all he ever does is try to show people up, never succeeding... he passed up this opportunity though because... well you know! It's not the he was chicken s h I t or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

There’s to much money involved not for it to happen , maybe you didn’t see but Fury and A.J have agreed to a site a thread came out after I posted that , you’re to dumb for your own good . Tell the forum again how Wilder is going to fight Fury a third time next ,you could have at least used the legal term considerations that Silly Billy made up saying Wilder can enforce them to at least sound smart ?
                  Last edited by REDEEMER; 04-15-2021, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X