Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Promoter Doubts Joshua Fight Will Happen in July, Early August

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't listen to anything Fish Eyes has to say on this subject, he's just a groupie at this point, Arum and MTK are handling everything on Fury's end and only when they throw some crumbs of info to Warren does he know anything

Comment

Frank Warren is a realist and he's honest about the situation. As for Eddie, he's just stringing the casuals along making it look like AJ's side are the only one's that want it. Eddie's so full of shlt.

Comment

might be time to take a little break from boxing for me I just don't see the point of continuing to watch as much when the sport is not delivering the best vs the best

I'm getting BORED of Boxing, more UFC and Bellator for me for now!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Fury's side don't want it. Coming up with excuses and BS. At least get your excuses from the same book. He says they are hoping for an offer from elsewhere. Both Hearn and Fury said there's already a few offers.
          Putting together everything that's been said by the various parties, I would infer that the one official offer is from London to host at Wembley on 24 July.

This would marry up with things that Warren, Joshua, Hearn and Sadiq Khan (mayor of London) have said.

Comment

And they're obviously expecting something much more favourable to come in/be firmed up from the Middle East.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              I wouldn't listen to anything Fish Eyes has to say on this subject, he's just a groupie at this point, Arum and MTK are handling everything on Fury's end and only when they throw some crumbs of info to Warren does he know anything
              It's comical he even gets quoted by the UK press anymore, he's the same as us and just reading bits online it seems, he doesn't even try and talk like he's involved in the discussions anymore!!

Comment

Wow...people are so naive...or either stupid.....take your pick. I have a really hard time seeing Tyson fury get into a ring with AJ in his very next fight....he's got to have a good enough opponent to prepare him for joshua and the bums he likes to fight just won't do here. I don't even think a wilder rematch would properly prepare Tyson for a showdown with AJ. This guy is PHUCKED any way you look at it. Makes me really believe the fight with AJ just won't happen. Hype jobs rarely step up to a significant challenge and when they do....well....you know what happens.
                Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post
                    Wow...people are so naive...or either stupid.....take your pick. I have a really hard time seeing Tyson fury get into a ring with AJ in his very next fight....he's got to have a good enough opponent to prepare him for joshua and the bums he likes to fight just won't do here. I don't even think a wilder rematch would properly prepare Tyson for a showdown with AJ. This guy is PHUCKED any way you look at it. Makes me really believe the fight with AJ just won't happen. Hype jobs rarely step up to a significant challenge and when they do....well....you know what happens.
                    ————-

Hype jobs? Did he not destroy the great American hype job? Twice. Nobody cares for a third fight with Wilder.
                    As for AJ, did he not get beat up and KO’d by the chubby pudgy shortie Ruiz Jr?
                    Do you not see those facts or is your hatred for Fury just that bad?

Comment

Originally posted by harry-greb View Post
                      Poor old Frank is out of the loop.
                      It's in Saudi in July Frank. Get your suncream
                      Hah yep. People keep asking frank about the fight and he tells them all he knows which is absolutely nothing. My guess is when he rings arum, arum doesnt even bother answering as thats how irrelevant Warren is in this fight. He had 1 stay busy fight to make for fury 5th december and didnt want to pay the man so that flopped. Not suprised no ones keeping him in the loop
                      harry-greb likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X