Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b morph View Post
    Why do I always forget to make picks?

What hasn’t started yet?
    All done I'm afraid man. TBH this one caught me out too, I was assuming it'd be on US scheduling given as how - y'know - it was taking place in the US, but for whatever reason they decided to air it so that we could catch it at a reasonable hour in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

All done I'm afraid man. TBH this one caught me out too, I was assuming it'd be on US scheduling given as how - y'know - it was taking place in the US, but for whatever reason they decided to air it so that we could catch it at a reasonable hour in the UK.
      I have no chance of winning anyways hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

I can feel your pain, brother... you didn't by any chance have anything on the under?
        No, brother... I only had Fedosov in those rounds plus Andrade between 9th and 11th... Another bleak Sunday to continue my negative streak.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

There's a huge experience gap between them. It can happen.
          Believing is everything... great picks, man.

As for my bet, well... next time!

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
            YoungManRumble

Williams, KO, Mid x5

Realized I still had my 3 5x and have no real great opinion on this fight so take a flyer on the dog. Ruff Ruff
            At least Williams was willing to fight. I wasted one of my x5 on Dominic Breazeale vs Wallin...

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

At least Williams was willing to fight. I wasted one of my x5 on Dominic Breazeale vs Wallin...
              Haha yeah somehow I feel dumber about the guy who got his ankle KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Haha yeah somehow I feel dumber about the guy who got his ankle KO'd.
                I think only ShoulderRoll picked that one right over here.

Indeed I had bet on Fedosov as well, but not in the 1st, alas...

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

I also wasted a 5x on that Brezeare(the man has actual B cups ffs,boy were we chumps for picking him over the guy who almost beat Fury by TKO at least(a lot of fighters would've got stopped from that cut)

Comment

Working...
                  X