Who has a better chin: Fury or Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has a better chin: Fury or Joshua

Who has the better chin?

Fury. Wilder would of knocked AJ out COLD.

Comment

Fury recovers from being hurt almost instantly. AJ takes 3 rounds. When AJ is hurt he fights in slow motion. Wlad should have KOed him in their fight.

Fury isn’t all that great though. He’s the best of a mediocre bunch.

Comment

obviously it's Fury. Joshua gets rocked in almost every fight, and his recovery time is slow, it helps that he can call his own timeouts lol. Fury's recovery from Wilder's KO punch was impressive, he didn't go on survival mode, he went on the offensive.

Comment

I think Furys recovery and composure when hurt is the main thing with him, it really is exceptional. He can be dropped but actually finishing him off is probably going to be very hard to do.

People are a little too harsh about AJs chin though. Hes been hurt a few times but against a good level of opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
            I think Furys recovery and composure when hurt is the main thing with him, it really is exceptional. He can be dropped but actually finishing him off is probably going to be very hard to do.

People are a little too harsh about AJs chin though. Hes been hurt a few times but against a good level of opposition.
            AJs chin is okay. It’s certainly not Price or Harrison level. He can take a few punches and hasn’t been fully laid out. He’s been clipped by some big punches and only one beat him.

His problem is what happens when he’s badly rocked. He looses all his speed, composure and energy and takes a lifetime to recover.
            Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Fury may recover better but we don’t know the punchers outside Wilder wouldn’t not Knock A.J down , they did Fury .

A.J has taking the better punches overall, Fury has on,y one win that counts here and that’s Wilder but Klitschko punch was far harder then what Wilder hit Fury with because those were off balance shots and or Fury turning his head away .

Comment

Based om facts Fury's chin is worse. He's been dropped by feather fist punchers Pajkic and Cunningham.

Comment

Fury by far. I haven't seen a boxer recover as quickly as he does since JMM.

Comment

It is hard to argue with Fury. But unsaid is that he understands how to defend himself in the ring so much better than Joshua. That adds to his already proven chin. I do not think Fury is made of stone. He obviously can be hurt, and likely KO'd. But he knows how to handle himself when hurt. Makes him difficult to finish off. I think Joshua may be underrated in this department. He is a seriously tough man. But he allows himself to get hit, so the top punchers at HW get to him so much easier.

I think this is the single reason so many are picking Fury. Any improved defense at all may make this two fight series between these men a complete toss up.

Comment

Working...
                    X